Ludia Forums

The Great Mystery: Order of Locked Dinosaurs

If you scroll all the way down to the bottom of your creatures page, down to the critters you haven’t unlocked and you have no DNA for… There seems to be no discernible order to these things! They aren’t organized by rarity, they aren’t sorted alphabetically, and I’ve even checked to see if they were organized by alphabetized hybrid components! They aren’t in the order the were added to the game, either. They’re not! Did Ludia just drag & drop these dinosaurs to random places on the list? I’m just dying to know!

I’ve always assumed that it’s how close you are to creating it for the ones you have stated work on. I can’t say I’ve ever seen the others move order but I could be wrong.

That is true, they’re sorted by required DNA remaining when you’ve started on them. Alphabetical order breaks ties. But beyond that, where there is no progress made, it seems quite unpredictable.

It’s how close you are to creating them. the ones you have no DNA for are organized in alphabetacal order.

The dinos I don’t have DNA for are in this order: Diloracheirus, Magnapyritor, Grypolyth, Megalosuchus, Nodopatotitan, Pterovexus, Pyrritator, Skoolasuchus, Stygidaryx, Tenontorex, Diorajasaur
They seem to be alphabetized, except for Magnapyritor and Diorajasaur. Those are odd ones out. There were other exceptions back when I had more dinos without progress, but I don’t remember what they were. Maybe they’re alphabetized with a few glitches?

I believe the uncollected dinosaurs are sorted in this order: Current DNA collected, rarity, alphabetical.

But–But–My last post:
The dinos I don’t have DNA for are in this order: Diloracheirus, Magnapyritor, Grypolyth, Megalosuchus, Nodopatotitan, Pterovexus, Pyrritator, Skoolasuchus, Stygidaryx, Tenontorex, Diorajasaur
They seem to be alphabetized, except for Magnapyritor and Diorajasaur. Those are odd ones out. There were other exceptions back when I had more dinos without progress, but I don’t remember what they were. Maybe they’re alphabetized with a few glitches?

And these aren’t in order of rarity.

You didn’t specify the levels of each one. Like 230/250 or 0/150. That will show the order.

All the dinos I listed are level 0, uncreated, with 0 DNA. I have DNA on non-completed dinosaurs, but those were not listed because I already know their order.

Got it. Yeah, the 2 odd one should are out of place. Maybe since Ludia is a Canadian Company, they are alphabetical in the Canadian language

2 Likes