The Harvest Stormfly leveling bug

I tried to level up my Harvest Stormfly which is currently in the beginning of the 3rd star level.
So I used 10 dragons (some 2 and 3 star dragons and some 3 star sheeps).
The level bar raised up to 21 when I selected them.
But after I tapped the Level up button, at the end of the animation the level did not raise!

So I followed your classical recommendation and I
did the following:

1. I rebooted my phone
  2. I uninstalled and reinstalled game
  3. I checked that my operating system is updated to tha last version
  4. I forgot my Wi-fi network and reconnected to it back
  5. I did not run any other application in the background

I logged back to the game and then I tried to level up the Harvest Stormfly again, I used only 10 2 star dragons at this time, but the result was the same.

Then I used another 2 dragons to record the video with the error - you can see here https://photos.app.goo.gl/8TjN3D4LGf3uD4Wb7

So due to this error I lost 22 of my sheeps and dragons (2 and 3 stars), and a lot of gold used for useless leveling.
Also the Harvest Stormfly is not possible to level up in any way.

I am very frustrated and sad for this situation

@Ned
@Ludia_developers
@Rose

Hey Zita, I’m sorry to hear that you are having trouble trying to level up your dragon.

This is most likely a visual issue caused by the dragon’s training tier being higher than it should be. Once the dragon reaches the required level for that tier, levelling will become visible again, meaning that the dragons/resources you have used are not lost.

However, if you do have any concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key, and our team would be happy to take a closer look for you.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi Ned,

thank you for your answer.
I’m sorry, but English is not my native language so maybe I do not understand it in full way.
Does it mean that my Harwest Stormfly is only at the second star tier now?
And I still have to level her up to reach the required level to train her to the 3 star tier?
So what is the required level to achieve the possibility to train her to the 3 star tier?
In this situation I do not know how many “points” I still have to get and when the levelling will become visible again.

Thanks and have a nice day

Hey @Zita, you are correct! When you first trained your Stormfly, it’s possible that it “jumped” a tier higher than it should. Once your dragon reaches the required level for that tier (Level 40 for tier 3), levelling should be visible again.

Hi @Ned,

I’m afraid you’re wrong - my Harvest Stormfly can’t be on the 2 star tier now.
When you reach level 40 on 2 tier and the ability to train the dragon to the tier 3, the total strength of the dragon must be 782 (337-317-1080), as my clanmates confirmed to me.
But the strength of my Harvest Stormfly is 821 (345-352-1172) now - as you can see in the attached pictures.
My Harvest Stormfly is still at 1st Level on the displayed Tier 3 (which is correct tier according to the total strength of the dragon). Any Leveling up still does not change the displayed level of the dragon in any way.
Also, despite the large number of dragons and sheep used for leveling, there is no increase in the level of its special abilities.
For my Harvest Stormfly leveling up, I have used more than 60 dragons and sheeps since the bug occured, the displayed tier and level does not change in any way, the level of special abilities does not changed in any way - only dragon’s overall strength increases.
I also contacted support by e-mail immediately after this error occurred (ticket number 914755), but so far no one has answered.

I am very frustrated and sad for this situation

Hey there, Zita. Our team can definitely take a closer look at this on your behalf. Once one of our team members gets the chance to review your email, they’ll try and get back to you as soon as they can.

Hi @Ned,

Dustin from support responded to my ticket a while ago.
Unfortunately, he wrote exactly the same thing which you wrote in your first reply here.

But that is not true as I showed in my last post.

I am afraid that all the resources I used for leveling this copy of the Harvest Stormfly are lost now and I have to start leveling another copy of this very rare and hard to get dragon.
I spent real money for Flight club because of possibility to get this rare dragon and I did not get nothing for it, I only lose a lot of my other dragons, sheeps, gold and runes for restarting event battles.
I am absolutely terrified and disgusted by the level of support I have received.

Hey Zita, I sent you a private message. Please let me know if you had received it.

Hi Ned,

yes I received your message and I sent you the case number in a reply