The Indotaurus we deserve!

Played around in Gimp and fixed the Indotaurus. Lol

46 Likes

That’s exactly what I was expecting and really hoping for.

Thanks for making a cool wishful image.

It also resembles the wallpaper they show us more than the model in the game we got.

16 Likes

No problem, haven’t done any art in a while. Lol
I did contact Ludia twice about it though.
So maybe if we do complain enough they will change it.

This is a creature we voted for, and a lot of us wanted the Indominus rig.

8 Likes

A new rig, new animation set and sounds would go a long way.

7 Likes

I did contact Ludia about twice, they said they would tell the developers. Lol

5 Likes

Probably they won’t even change it considering all the issues the game has now won’t be fixed…oh well fingers crossed!

3 Likes

Yup fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:
They did give Scorpius Rex g3 his horns, so maybe.

4 Likes

True you are right…who knows maybe ludia will let us vote about the design. Welp maybe there is hope!

3 Likes

Oh yea, could you check out this idea i made for the next update? I would really like some feedback…
Here it is: Some Ideas for the next update

2 Likes

There’s a difference. Scorpius horns are just an add-up (like the Spinosaurus sail), this is a whole new rig, which will require a new model, I doubt they will change it.
Don’t get me wrong, I have no problem if they change it, but knowing Ludia, they just won’t, at best, they’ll just update its head design

1 Like

How it is right now along with is moves, is just copy and paste Purrutaurus with minor adjustments, even it’s moveset is similar, rending counter, shield break move, cleansing move, instant move and a on escape move. If they just changed it to at least the Indom rig then it wouldn’t be just chunky Purrutaurus at least.

5 Likes

What about the cloak not really doing its animation?

5 Likes

I mean they fixed scorps gen 3 lack of gorgo horns, that was really great, but changing the entire rig and animation set? Thats a tall order to ask. They do seriously need to fix it though, not a single creature in IndoTs hybrid family is a quadriped, i mean have you seen carnos arms?

8 Likes

Let’s hope Ludia gives Itaurus a different animation rig for the next update, exactly like the Indominus Rex but smaller, just like they did with Bumpy. I hope Ludia gets my idea

5 Likes

Even Erlidominus does the Cloak right lol

4 Likes

Yeah idk why indot doesn’t cloak right, alot of stuff needs to be fixed with this creature in terms of appearance

9 Likes

I never thought about making it smaller, that’s kind of a cool idea. Maybe make it’s speed and stats a reflection of it being a sort of “in-between” of the original Irex and Indoraptor.

2 Likes

Yeah it’s speed seems more in par with Indominus than what it’s Indoraptor rig would imply. Lol

2 Likes

I’m going to have to disagree on the loading screen looking more like the OP’s art, the proportions would be waay off, the back would be completely different, much smaller arms and much bigger legs. The tail is also a problem since it wouldn’t fit on the screen with the Indom rig, or it would have to be shortened to about 2-3rds.

That’s a very nice edit

2 Likes