Ludia Forums

The Jurassic Fun Facts Page!

I just made this page for fun. :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

I will insert random fun facts that prob don’t make any sense.

5 Likes

Fun Fact 1: Megalotops throws lava rocks when it lands crits with Determined Strike and Cautious Rampage.

6 Likes

The same thing actually happens with Eremoceros landing a critical hit with Cunning Rampage, however this is much less common because of its 5% critical hit chance.

5 Likes

Fun fact : Geminititan is said to be an carnivore but he has a herbivore feeding animation

5 Likes

Fun fact: Antarctovenator is known for destroying wetlands, meaning it is technically an invasive species.

5 Likes

FUN FACT: only 3 dinosaurs right now use the Pachy animations.

3 Likes

Fun fact, if Arctovasilas exists, and its a hybrid of a hybrid and a super hybrid, that technically means that hybrids of 2 hybrids are cannon (i think.)

1 Like

Fun fact: gryposuchus is one of the only fierce, if not the only one, that doesn’t resist or cleanse vulnerability.

2 Likes

Fun Fact: Tanycolagreus is the only creature in the game that doesn’t have an attack stat as a multiple of 50. It has 1560 attack.

3 Likes

Fun Fact: Velocrachos is the only creature that has Deliberate Prowl but doesn’t have the Tiger animation.

1 Like

Fun fact: Edaphosaurus was once known to be a carnivorous creature in a sanctuary

1 Like

Fun fact : quetzalcoatlus is the only pterosaur that has the goat feeding animation

1 Like

Arambourgiania.

Arambourgigania is eating fish like hatzegopteryx and alanqa i think

No its not, i checked

Ok. But still the entire quetzalcoatlus rig should have a goat feeding

Some reptiles that use the rig have crests, or armor in Alankylo and Stygydarix’s case, but still, it would be impossible for darwezopteryx and hatzegpteryx to eat a goat with the crests, and alanqa… i just dont know about alanqa

The T in T-Rex actually stands for Theodore!

1 Like

Fierce strike:

1 Like

Fun Fact: Indotaurus can do the most raw damage in the game in 2 turns

1 Like