Ludia Forums

The legendary Velosrhacos

Cool…

5 Likes

The legendary attempts aren’t supposed to be out until tomorrow. Wierd. i would dart it while you can tho.

it also says 9 attempts when it supposed to be 3.

1 Like

Yeah got me excited and confused too when I saw it in the distance until I tapped on it.

1 Like

That is an Epic hybrid though.

1 Like

idk what i was thinking. its early for me. :yawning_face:

1 Like

Yeah it’s an epic hybrid. I’m not touching it as no doubt it will eat in to my legendary attempts lol

1 Like

Look funny, tho. :joy:

2 Likes

Hey everyone - the team wanted me to let you know that this should just be a visual bug!

To be specific, it’s still an Epic and will count as an Epic attempt.

15 Likes

For a second I was questioning reality when I opened up the app and saw that.

1 Like

Because Ludia…

1 Like

Lol the velosrachos is tryna be a legendary

anakin has finally turned to the dark side…

if u don’t get the joke, I just call the bird anakin because it reminds me of anakin when he was burned to a crisp while dueling with obi wan kenobi, and during the duel and for a while before he turned to the dark side while still secretly having the trust of the jedi sort of, and so he has finally turned to the dark side, of which usually has red colors, as well as black, but still has red

1 Like

Lol😂

This text will be blurred

2 Likes

I love how Velo’s head is tilted like - “what are you talking about? I’ve always been a Legendary hybrid.”

In any case, I thought it was ParaLux when I saw the color (so you can only imagine the disappointment when I realized what it was).

2 Likes

The aura of Velosrhacos is that of the legendaries and not that of the epics

Translated from French

The aura of Velosrhacos is that of the legendaries, not that of the epics

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation in the future.

I’ll try to think about it next time

Did Velosrhacos just go from being an Epic to a Legendary?

1 Like

Haha! :laughing:

This text will be blurred

It happened to me too.