Ludia Forums

The lingering Bot seasonal reset failure

Players bot opponents do not always reset as they should in Battle Mode with the season reset. After being bumped down to the mediocre league the bot configurations still match those of the dragon league. While not a significant issue, it does create a competitive imbalance. I suspect this should not be difficult to resolve.

League Reset - Bots Should Reset

2 Likes

Iirc, they stated that you will face current season highest trophy count opponents or last event highest trophy count, whichever is higher. I guess you have to skip an event and do not go to far in season in order to lower your event trophy count. That or intentionally losing lots of battles at events, but since they also stated that you will not lose more trophies while facing too much higher trophy count opponents, my guess is that you are pretty much trapped.

2 Likes

Thanks @Wolvierine, Unfortunately, my comment was misleading. I am well quite well versed on the Event algorithm and usually avoid events. My comment on the bots not resetting was in reference to Battle Mode not Event Mode. I have fixed it now to avoid confusion.

I likely will not be testing Event Mode until later due to the duration of the current free entry spellbooks, but I anticipate the bots there will match what you noted.

1 Like

A very typical match

I guess the pic didn’t load: it’s my characters (11,11,12, 13 ) vs (15,14,14, 13) not even fun.

1 Like

Sorry realized the levels were wrong!
Here’s how it ended.

1 Like