Ludia Forums

The Lost Raiders are looking for some new, lost players!

The Lost Raiders are looking for a few new players to join an active, competitive but not too strict alliance.

We can offer you;

• tier 9/10 on weekly alliance missions.
  • rank 8 on the tournament
  • Discord channel for dedicated raids, both within alliance and shared with multiple other alliances
  • Free cash links
  • frequently maxed out DNA requests, including epic Sundays
  • at least one shared, level 20 sanctuary
  • Dino specific sanctuaries for the more popular dinos
  • a knowledgeable player base offering help for those that want to advance their game

We aren’t overly strict, we like to ensure we keep it fun, as a game is designed to be. We do have a few rules however, just to ensure everyone puts their fair share of effort in when collecting rewards. These rules are;

• you must do at least 10 tournament takedowns each weekend
  • collect your DBI each day, be active daily
  • adhere to our sanctuary rules, which will be explained to you should you join
  • most of all, have fun

We are an English speaking alliance, mainly made of of US and UK members, with a few other European nationalities. We communicate on Discord regularly.

Should you have any questions or wish to join, please contact DinoMilk#7926 on Discord.

can i join
please

End of season has arrived and a couple of members didn’t meet expectations, so we now have two slots available.

Please contact me, preferably on Discord, if you are interested in joining. The original post still stands, with all relevant details.

Can you reinvite me so I can collect the rewards please

We have a couple of vacancies within our alliance.

Please read the original post for all details. Any questions etc just shout out.

Just to add, we would particularly welcome those you like to do each day’s raids.

The Lost Raiders are looking for a few new players to join an active, competitive but not too strict alliance.

We can offer you;

• tier 9/10 on weekly alliance missions.
  • Discord channel for dedicated raids, both within alliance and shared with multiple other alliances
  • Free cash links
  • a knowledgeable player base offering help for those that want to advance their game

We aren’t overly strict, we like to ensure we keep it fun, as a game is designed to be. We do have a few rules however, just to ensure everyone puts their fair share of effort in when collecting rewards. These rules are;

• most of all, have fun

We are an English speaking alliance, mainly made of of US and UK members, with a few other European nationalities. We communicate on Discord regularly.

Should you have any questions or wish to join, please contact DinoMilk#7926 on Discord.

Another 2 openings have come up for two, raid happy, active players. See above post or contact me on Discord for more information.

Just bumping this up as we are looking for up to 5 new members to join a competitive but fun alliance for the upcoming new season.

We can offer you;

• tier 8/9, occasionally tier 10 exploration, on weekly alliance missions.
  • Free cash links

• most of all, have fun

Can I join too my name is Mr DNA in the game but I don’t have discord

Hey Ryan.

Is Discord something you would be willing to get?

It very much helps with raids etc, allows us to follow specific strats, therefore giving us success with all raid bosses including Apex? Much better for communication than the in game chat too.

Can i join u guys? Daily player , started a new account a few days ago… level 8 and growing each day… btw i have discord

Hey there.

Message me on Discord so we can chat further please.

We still have a couple of vacancies left for anyone else looking for a competitive but relaxed alliance.

I am interested

hello
are you still wanting to be recruited

Message me on Discord. :+1:t2:

I am already a part of the alliance

Hello, I am I’m an alliance and I’m the only one that does anything could join this one thats active. I have alot of dinos and play everyday. I’m level 18 and my highest dino is an indoraptor level 22

Hey Jordan. Do you have Discord? If so, could you message me on there. :+1:t2: