The marathon dino planning. Your final 8 endgame dino?

In this coin drought game, it might be good to plan for long term so you dont waste resources. And unless you have a thick wallet, you cant expect to get all the dino in the game to end game level.

Therefore:
What do you think is your final 8? What dna do you need. Is it feasible with your home/work locals and how often they spawn?

Im thinking mine will be:

1. Indo speed/evade/shield breaker
  2. Stegod tank/slow/damage
  3. Deilo - stun/swap/damage
  4. Utarinex - stun/swap/damage
  5. Tryo - shield breaker/immunity
  6. Magna - immunity/shield breaker/nullifier
  7. Dioraja - tank/counter/damage
  8. Monomim - evade/nullifier/speed

In total i have
Speedster - 2
Nullifier - 2
Immunity - 2
Tank - 2
Shield breaker - 2
Stun - 2
Swap - 2
Evade - 2
Counter - 1

As for dna
Trex - indo
Eurano - deilo
Sino - utarinex
Pyro - magna
Bary - tryo
Raja&anky - dioraja
Mono- monomim

Im expecting magna and dioraja will be the slowest to level as those 2 epics i verrrrry rarely see out in the open. Using 1 epic for only 1 end game dino, hopefully i can level them all relatively faster than spreading the dna thin.

Open for critique on my team if its a good end game 8 dino. And also for you to share your marathon plan. Lets hear it. :grin:

I just want to collect them all so I think my final 8 dinos will be the unique ones :heart_eyes:

For what concern arena fightings, I prefer to have a balanced level of all my current 8 dinos (if I can) instead of focusing on just few of them, cause in the long run who knows what will be the next dino to be nerfed? :sweat_smile:

Diloracheirus
Trykosaurus
Magnapyritor
Stegodeus
Indoraptor
Utasino
Monomimus
Tragodistis

Thats what im thinking now if all stats remain the same

At the moment I have 7 left to collect, so those 7 :laughing:

I’m not sure what 8 dinosaurs my endgame team would be, but I do know that Diorajasaur and the unique Dimetrodon who’s name I can’t spell would be on it.