1 Like

I think you meant “the highly situational vexus”

3 Likes

Next week will help me level it up :slight_smile:

1 Like

Mighty?

10char

1 Like

Mighty Vexus replaced a certain other legendary swap-in main on my team 6 months ago and I’ve never regretted it. It can’t sweep a whole team, but is surprisingly resilient as a finisher. Hoping to level up over the next weekend.

As one of the few full-immunes with a swap-out move, it’s going to be even better in the On Escape world (especially against No Escape crocs).

1 Like

Vexus. An amazing beast. 11/10. Want to unlock soon.

1 Like

The distracting impact animation is amazing, definitely recommend it for that

1 Like

She’s a good one to have onboard :slight_smile:

Congratulations! A friend of mine uses vexus and he says it’s so good! Here’s the stats of his vexus:

2 Likes

Wow, very very powerful, wouldn’t wanna face that thing even with a level 30 team

1 Like

Yeah, totally recommend using her on a team, she’s really good.

1 Like

When I unlockes Vexus, I thought he’s bad, just like Daryx. But I decided to give him a chance. I replaced Rinex with him and wanted see how he’ll do
Rinex never came back. Vexus became one of the most boosted and important creature in my team. Why? Because it’s a great and very very versatile creature. With distraction, nice hp and double bleed, he can deal with chompers and tanks. With great speed, good damage and Null Impact, he can also deal with fast opponents, like dodgers. Vexus is also immune and has access to Pinning Strike, which is situational, but sometimes you can win thanks to it. He’s practically useless only when fighting those pesky immune sauropods

3 Likes

Gratz mate, it was one of the fliers that I personally wanted most, being the spawn of Invincibility Emu helped!

Hope it works well in your team :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thylo:

Ah, your approaching me?

3 Likes

I want to unlock her to try her out but idk but guess with the maybe nerf to thylo I might have to key word HAVE TO.

1 Like

It will take few decades for me to unlock vexus, so i’ll just enjoy darwin’s defence shattering impact animation.

5 Likes

Don’t give up! A few months ago it seemed impossible for me to unlock Vexus. But fusing him really isn’t that bad. Just make use of Darwin events and saturday daily spawns.
What’s worth mentioning is that I’m a completely F2P player (with no vips or incubs ever bought), so I fused him thanks to hard grind, not money.

3 Likes

With the Darwin caught yesterday I could take this sad creature to level 29 or 30. I always thought that one day this creature, one of the most difficult to create by being composed of two shared epics, one of them, one of the most difficult to finding would be a great creature, worthy of entering a powerful team, but no, version after version this creature has been getting worse in a world of immune. I still trust that one day it will stop being garbage, but less and less.

I will grind up Darwin, make myself poor to get vexus.