Ludia Forums

The most badly made dinosaurs in Jurassic World The game!

6#secodontosaur

5#megalosaur
4#metriacanthosaur
3#pachirinosaur
2#gorgosaur
1#allosaurus which looks like a young tyrannosaurus

What about Giganotosaurus it’s ugly as hell.

4 Likes

Ur right Antwan

not false.

Na.

Only because of the Patchygalosaur abomination.

Not really.

Seen worse.

Only because of the plates on his back.

This I agree with.

Dino has 3 fingers IRL, but Ludia only gave him 2 :sob:

2 Likes

My top 5:

Proceratosaurus
Pterodaustro
Gigantosaurus
Allosaurus
Metriorhynchus

1 Like

Don’t touch Procerato and Daustro

pour le secodontosaur,la voile est trop courte,le pachyrinosaur n’est pas moche du tout, les cornes sont juste placé ailleurs,le megalosaurus c’est à cause de sa drôles de colonne vertébrale,le metriacantosaurus à cause de ses pics sur le dos et à sa petite collerette,le gorgosaur je le trouve quand même mal fait, au lieu de mettre la cuirasse qu’il mette les deux petites cornes et allosaur… c’est juste hideux.

I’ll touch all I want to.

2 Likes

Translated From French

for the secodontosaur, the sail is too short, the pachyrinosaur is not ugly at all, the horns are just placed elsewhere, the megalosaurus is because of its funny spine, the metriacantosaurus because of its peaks on the back and on its small collar, the gorgosaur I find it all the same badly made, instead of putting the breastplate it puts on the two small horns and allosaur… it’s just hideous.

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English; we have translated your post using Google Translate. In the future, please remember to include an English translation.

1 Like

I wanted to make a “worst done 2 dino” at the top of the list it is undoubtedly giganotosaurus, eolambia is also serious but pterodaustro is quite well done.