The most powerful Dinosaur unlocked!

Thanks to Ludia, I now have the most powerful dinosaur in the game …
MUHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!

16 Likes

No one can defeat you from now on.

6 Likes

Indoraptors are going to go extinct now!

4 Likes

Congratulations. This is a game changer. I hope one day I can get to this stage of the game.

5 Likes

Be careful, don’t level up this creature, it may ruin your line-up!

3 Likes

Just wait tomorrow I am going to get the Bonitasaura!!

4 Likes

Wow such a good creature

2 Likes

Is this a wierd joke? Honestly curious.

2 Likes

Even though the alangasaurus is awesome…it has to be careful around this guy.

No creature is safe anymore.

4 Likes

Imagine the attack after evolving one! The hatch times and cooldown might seem high, but totally worth it to field such a powerful beast. May your opponents flee before you!

5 Likes

Look up: “irony” or “sarcasm”.

4 Likes

Thanks @Mary_Jo!

5 Likes

You think that’s impressive? Wait till you get a load of this cazy thing :scream::

Truly, such horrors must not be allowed to roam the Earth

6 Likes

you won’t beat me so easily! wait until i catch the legendary utahraptor :rooster:

4 Likes

My precious.

One Dino to rule them all, One Dino to find them.
One Dino to bring them all and in darkness bind them
In the land of Jurassic, where the shadows lie. :ring:

7 Likes

I will never understand the thinking behind Common Utahraptor. Out of all the members of Dromaeosauridae, they choose the strongest one IRL to be the weakest in-game? Wut?
#JusticeforUtah

4 Likes

Well, at least they gave the level 40 one of most colorful appearances of anything in the game!

Not sure there’s a lot of logic to what’s a common, rare, etc. in this game. To some degree, they do seem to use some of the more well known dinos as commons and rares, like our beloved Tricy. I guess so that it hooks in new players as soon as possible. Not sure that’s the case with the Utahraptor though.

3 Likes

If I were you I wouldn’t be so sure about Utahraptor or anything else on land . I unlocked the most dangerous Creature of all !

Even your Utahraptor or
Bonitasaura or Labyrinthodontia can’t escape from the snap of this sea monster . You don’t want to happen what happened to an old friend …
T_YU3u

8 Likes

I combined Labyrinthodontia and Utahraptor and created the ultimate monstrosity!
bow before me!
MuAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

hqdefault

3 Likes