Ludia Forums

The Neverending Story

sincerely years after the opening of the game we are still here with the same problems as then. Is it too much to ask for a simple chat without being answered “unable to connect to the chat server”? Is it too much to ask to be able to play on an equal footing with people living in the city, given that those who live in a country of 27,000 inhabitants always find the same stupid dinosaurs? Is it too much to ask to have the same green resource packs that those living in the city have? Is it too much to ask that at least the trophies won are in order in the alliance ranking and beyond? Is it too much to ask the same things for everyone? I have my problems being in a wheelchair but I pay like the others I think. But of the problems of the users apparently there is neither and can care less. I would recommend that a nice bath of humility on the part of the more than 200 developers, programmers, CEOs and everyone else would not hurt. Even a nice reading of the “Manual for programming games on Android” would be appropriate. Whatever the letter appeared on Game Press …