Ludia Forums

The New Poll

There’s a new poll about gameplay and experience! It’s exciting to see, it looks like the type of poll we need. Though some of the questions need to have another option. I think a “both” or a write -your-own answer option would give you more accurate insight because the question about why I use scents; I use them to finish my quest and to find DNA I need ,but finding specific DNA is more important than most quest/daily rewards. There are several questions like this and I really think you should change this, at least in future polls. But I’m excited about this poll and what it could mean for the game. :star_struck:

Link: https://ludia-games-polls.app.do/jwa-battle-survey/L_KTdsS7

Edit: for those of you who don’t have Facebook use the in - game poll :slight_smile:

11 Likes

this was a nice poll. i’m in the same boat. there were a few that my answer didn’t quite fit with what the options were. but overall this does give them some insight.

10 Likes

We have to hope they will take this into consideration

1 Like

In 5th question, please vote for “B”. Voting for “A” may result in even more exclusives being added, we don’t need that lol

5 Likes

voted for anything that allowed me to go hunt things.

3 Likes

Right option :grinning:

New pvp mode
Or
New emotes

Funniest question :laughing:

8 Likes

Emotes are too mock people. 100% :joy:

12 Likes

It actually worked.
Now that they have working polls they need to ask the speed tie question again.

15 Likes

True, it did actually work! Maybe we’ll get more, in depth polls later.

I just voted for my honest and most important options.

Screenshot_20200622-102741
Pleaseeee

2 Likes

Tbh i want everything

Unfortunately there is no “I haven’t regularly played the arena in months because boosts are horrible” option for some of these questions.

Also, no questions about boosts, probably because most of us would want them removed in favor of an actual “fun customization element”.

8 Likes

Maybe they don’t ask because of the reset

My short answer to the poll:

Darting >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> All.

That’s it, really.

6 Likes

Release exclusives or make exclusives alliance rewards only

Allow us to filter the map so we don’t see things we don’t need like “irritator2”

Make zone or daily specific scents.

Make it so that sanctuary dinos & DNA request dinos are in alphabetical order.

Migrations more often.

If you have anything left over, then work on emotes. But please do not make that a priority or pass up something that actually makes the game better to make more emotes.

9 Likes

Wow, that was poorly created. Best choice between two bad options doesn’t capture what people really think. You need a third option, or a write-in option, for pretty much every question. You need to differentiate between what the user does, what the user thinks other people does, and what the user wants.

For example, in the question about emoji. Are you asking if I use them to taunt or if others do? Why was there no option for “I’ve turned them off”?

P.S. we still want alliance tools.

13 Likes

Yep, Exactly!

Wish there was a box you could’ve filled with additional ideas, like new tournaments. We need more types of tournaments like boost skill tournaments or advantage tournaments without boosts

5 Likes