Ludia Forums

The Next Big Change to My Park (News From My Park - Part III)

I am soon to welcome Tapejalosaurus ,it took me 7500 DB and lots of Modded PvPs,but it was worth it.

It just took me 3 battles and some DNA to get it lol :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Why have you not unlocked Indominus Rex?

1 Like

You know, my lvl 30 Trex does the job well, no need to sacrifice two good Dino’s for one with somewhat same stats(300 more)

1 Like

Oh, I took it down the fast lane by instantly making the level 40 and same, instantly making the Indominus without a moment to lose so that the overall ferocity doesn’t go haywire.

2 Likes

Well,you will regain them easily ,plus it’s a unlock,T Rex has a relatively high chance in golden rewads packs and the highest chance in rarity rumbles,almost all of my T. rex come from rarity rumble.

2 Likes

Thanks @Jurassic_Fury

2 Likes

I think its actually Golden Rewards as Solid Gold gives VIP creatures

1 Like

That is…not a very deep bench. After Megalosaurus.

2 Likes

Don’t worry, it will be. Like I said, my plan is level 40 TRex, Unay, Ichthyo and Pteranodon and also the level 30 Brachiosaurus. That’s 9 creatures of similar ferocity. Also I have one more Pterodactylus, so that’s ten once I’ve made that to level 12 or 13.

1 Like

Glass cannon’s are ok, the only real perk IMO is the quicker cool down. Once your bench gets deep enough you will most likely start avoiding some of the glass cannons because they are not guaranteed wins, at least i do.

One of my biggest pet peeves for tournament battles is doing everything right and losing on the last dino because it was just a tiny bit short on health and couldn’t take the hits i needed to win.

Any dino that has over 500 atk is fairly solid in the 2nd and 3rd spot, you can get by with less and i typically prefer slight more. I’d much rather have 2 balanced dino’s with 500 +atk in the 2nd and 3rd position vs a glass cannon that is say 1000/750.

Cool!

10 characters

I think everyone would choose the 1500H/600A over 600H/600A dino.

But, those of us in who aren’t their yet use glass cannons to make up for not having those bigger dinos.

I have a dozen+ dinos in the 600A range (or just short of 600A).

I have maybe 3 with 1500+H/600A.

I’ll get there one day, but I need to sneak by now.

1 Like

I would choose 800H/800A over 1500H/600A

1 Like

I would choose 1100 H/700 A. I hope this says something,I like glass cannons who are close to the 2:1 ratio but are actually slightly lesser on health than what would be double the attack,Prestosuchus would be a good example, Segnosaurus could be another one. Pterodactylus too.

That moment when you 1 hit kill each of your opponents.

1 Like

Like y’all suggested, I shall deepen my lineup. I have enough to make level 30s of Ichthyostega and Unaysaurus, and enough for a level 40 T-Rex. So if I’m gonna max Ichthyostega and Unaysaurus, I think I’ll need 20K DNA or so, but thankfully not all at once because I’m taking it slowly.

But yea, my lineup will change quite a lot next month around this time.

1 Like

1 month is a lot. Use it wisely . Grind Modded PvPs, you definitely have higher chances of finishing in dominator with stronger creatures,but use them wisely,say for example,use your edm with 2 level 30 Rexes.

1 Like

@anon43877113 change of plans, I’m going for a maxed Scaphognathus instead of Pteranodon, and also forgot to mention that my new lineup will have another level 10 Indominus Rex in it.

Why Scaphognathus, Jurassic Fury? Pteranodon has a cool hybrid…
Well, because I am a bit short on DNA and I need to save up, so I’m working on what I currently have loads of. I already have a level 20 Scaphognathus, and 5 in my market. That’s a level 30, a level 20 and a level 10, so I’d need one more since I cannot afford 8.5K bucks for one creature. This requires the magical work of the Golden Rewards pack.

Back to Pteranodon, yes I will max that guy soon but I first will need more resources. Right now for me, Scaphognathus is more useful because I am still a long way from Zalmoxes, and also Scaphognathus has better stats than Pteranodon.

But maxing Pteranodon is also a priority. Speaking of priority, I’m reminded of Priotrodon, to which we never had a monday unlock to either of its parent creatures lol.

So basically what I mean is, with not-adequate resources, I have two options -

1. Go for maxing Scaphognathus, it has better stats than Pteranodon. Short-term gain
  2. Go for Pteranodon, it will require you to spend 10K+ DNA and for a hybrid that you’re still a very very long way from achieving.

Both these options have a + and - to them.

Resources, as you know, are of the essence… so I chose the first.

1 Like

Wow! I never had hat much luck with Scaphos

1 Like