Ludia Forums

The non hybrid legendary pollpoll

Which creature would you want to become a non hybrid legendary?

• Rexy/Roberta
  • Torro
  • Bumpy
  • Grimm
  • Lady magret (jurassic park the game players know )
  • Sorna raptor

0 voters

3 Likes

all of the above!
as well as the 2 other bary’s
though I am sorry to say I don’t know who or what lady magret is, I never got to play much
and which sorna raptor? there’s the tiger stripes, the JP3 male, and JP3 female

2 Likes

I think Lady Margret might be a Triceratops (not sure though, could also be a raptor or Tyrannosaurus)

But yeah, I definitely would love to see them all of them in the game! :grin:

3 Likes

What if I reminded you of the big one (The leader of the raptors in the original Jurassic park movie)

1 Like

Yes but we already have a lot of variations of the normal velociraptor so unless it becomes a gen 2 i would say he could be a legendary non hybrid raptor

2 Likes

Lady magret is a female triceratops. I originally planned to also add chaos and limbo but i thought that we probably won’t get 3 legendary baryonx. I thought limbo and chaos could be regular creatures like the raptor squad

4 Likes

I said bumpy only because she is a skin like Charlie, blue, Echo,Delta

1 Like

yes this :point_up:, Rexy needs to be added in game :t_rex: :t_rex:

3 Likes

Rexy and Torro would be really cool. We already have a lot of raptors and JWA doesn’t really know what to do with anylosaurs

1 Like

if rexy were to be added to the game, I would just hope they use the jurassic park animatronic model since that model is just perfection and that they use roars from that movie specifically, but that’s just my opinion/hope

4 Likes

yeah I’ve been saying that Rexy can be differentiated if Ludia took an approach like JWE Return to Jurassic Park DLC: current Rexy based off the Jurassic World look and Rexy based off the classic design

3 Likes

Rexy is probably the most iconic of all these, so she’s probably the most deserving in my book. I think she’s even been in more movies than Blue, even if she isn’t as prominently featured.

3 Likes

I mean… she’s been in JP, JW, and JWFk and Blue has only been in 2 of those

2 Likes