Ludia Forums

The oops I made to increase my roster ferocity ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

So I accidentally Evolved and Maxed my Tany, and now I have begun evolving my VIPs to level 40, plus my Ostaposauri army, and fed my Bananasaur and Metriaphodon,

I am either going to be fine or end up selling my top roster of dinos to fix my PvE matchups for events.

We’ll see ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

6 Likes

Since Tany is in 4th place in ferocity it shouldn’t affect your PvE, right?

She was the mistake that set the ball rolling. I then fed my Hybrids to make them first in my roster.

This was a big oops because I only wanted my Indos to be the top of my roster.

I didn’t want to sell her either, so here I am.

1 Like

Get indoors higher level :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Already memorized their attack stats, so thus I can calculate how many hits an Indo needs to give to 2 or 3 shot an enemy.

Thus it makes choosing my lineups easier, because of my memorization of my rosters attack numbers.

2 Likes

Oh ok makes sense.

3 Likes

So now that the “damage” is done, can you do all the VIPs you have on 40?

you stole my joke :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I believe so. I have begun religiously memorizing the Dino Data Spreadsheet, the ferocity section, to see what I can get away with.

There is only a ~500 ferocity difference between my Indos and L40 Tany, but Tany isn’t the most ferocious VIP. Only saving grace is that all the VIPs have a near-similar Ferocity.

My next Evolution is of an Eudimophodon, of which she and her counterparts are the highest ferocity of her VIP sisters.

1 Like

I hadn’t noticed it! :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Well, this is a wise move!

1 Like

I mean I always called her that?

Bananasaurus, Bananaorama, i got lots of names for her.

2 Likes

Bananogmius
Bananogmius

1 Like

Allonogmius

1 Like

it doesn’t matter, me too, I think Ludia should have called it that.

2 Likes

She’d be my favorite if Ostaposaurus didn’t already steal my heart.

2 Likes

3 Likes

it is true that this hybrids is cool, but yudon will always be my favorite hybrids.

2 Likes

She never skips on leg day :heart_eyes:

Meanwhile my 2nd mistake:

:grimacing:

3 Likes

all his health !!! :fearful:

2 Likes