Ludia Forums

The packs and progress

SO i was look back in time and i saw that there were battles for packs like the north america pack or herbivore pack. I have been playing since july and i have not seen any of these events happen while i have been playing. Is this just affecting me or others too and if it is hwta is the cause of them taking out packs like the north america pack or the pack that you could like win 5 copies of thanks.

1 Like

I think those events still exist but are very elusive.

1 Like

I remember these events was pretty cool to win 5 packs in a row

2 Likes

Oh ok so like only every like month i guess?

1 Like

No, rarer than that

1 Like

really? how much like every holiday?

1 Like

Sometimes they just stop doing certain events, we havent seen stampede in a long while either.

2 Likes

I mean it was about 3 weeks ago but north america and such were 4 months ago

2 Likes

I think it’s still there but for lower levels. However in my gaming tenure I do remember a few stampede events without level barriers…

1 Like

We need that test your strength event replaced with stampede, test your strength is such a boring event

2 Likes

I was thinking they could make so many new ideas like a common event where computer uses rare creatures which makes it a bit harder, the coin and food pack events are so monotonous now, all I face is either hatzegoptryx, utahraptor and monolophosaur

They could also spice up the gyrosphere events. The whole idea is great, but barely ever worth the effort, since the rewards are so lame. The last one I think was worth doing was against herbivores, the entry was much cheaper (75 bucks maybe) and the rewards were not bad (kelenken was among them).

2 Likes

That was the Easter special.

so anyway is there maybe gonna be one soon

Well, it was definitely not yesterday then… They should rotate the gyrospheres much more often, maybe every 4-6 weeks.

1 Like

I agree, or take out the common hybrids from the VIP gyrosphere

1 Like

As much as many of you might not like to hear this, the reasoning for the gyrosphere cost is it doesn’t use your dinos, so a “cool down” charge is sort of built into it.

Yeah, it makes most of them not worth it.

I doubt this will change any time soon.

I do remember a couple other rumor gyrosphere events that were super expensive, but you go like an I-Rex or something.

Keep DBs around for when special events come up.

I ran out at easter because they also have a big hatchery discount at the same time.

2 Likes

It has also been a while since I saw a No KO battle too