The Random Facts Thread

A new version of my old thread, The Jurassic Fun Facts Page! but dedicated to the weirdest facts ever. I’ll start.

Weird Fact: Velociraptor can deal almost twice it’s own health on turn one.
Weird Fact: Preondactylus is the fastest creature in the game but it has two priority moves.

1 Like

For some odd reason, Meiolania’s in-game description implies that the meiolaniids a distant member of the Ankylosauridae family which it is only very distantly related to. It is in fact, simply a stem-turtle

Carbonemys is part of the Podocnemidae family, part of the Pleurodira, meaning it’s much more related to river turtles than a Galapagos Tortoise

6 Likes

Despite the appearance Of JWA’s Deinocheirus, it wasn’t related to therizinosaurids, and was instead part of the Ornithomimosauria clade. One could argue that a more accurate Deinocheirus could use the same rig as the Suchomimus and Spinosaurus, due to their large spine and arms.

10 Likes

In Echo’s description, it reads that she fought Blue for dominance, lost and had to get jaw surgery, which was never stated in the movies.

5 Likes

Dodo and Dodocevia both have all of their moves that zoom in to them doing the attacks

1 Like

Allosinosauruses description imply that several of that species exist, but with velosrhacoses description implies that theirs only one of them, which means that there is an advanced lore to what creatures have more than one of themselves in the jwa cannon

2 Likes

Dodo and Dodoceiva can apply vulnerability with protective alert.

1 Like

Gen 2 creatures are just the normal creatures with different coloring. If they are going to go through the work to create a better version, shouldn’t it have some different features?

2 Likes

Yeah, you can see the scar on her face indicates that whole front nose area was ripped off by blue😬
Velociraptor-detail-header~2

6 Likes

Well Dimetrodon Gen 2 has a spiky sail. And Dracorex Gen 2 is a Dracorex designed to be more aggresive I guess.

1 Like

I stand corrected. MOST of them are practically the same.

1 Like

Fact 1:most raptors can 1 shot themselves
Fact 2:all of trex’s moves cleanse vulnerable

1 Like

Noice facts people

1 Like

Adding to this, T-Rex is the only creature in the game that has only the niche abilities of its class.

3 Likes

Fact 3:Alanqa has 4050 hp,and quetzalcoatlus has 5100 hp

2 Likes

Random fact: Tyrannosaurus Gen 2 was called Tyrannosaurus Magnus but for some reason they changed it

3 Likes

Noice. Thought this thread was gonna die. Guess not :grinning:

2 Likes

Fact 4:Edaphosaurus has 1000 damage,and Ophiacodon and Dimetrodon have 1400 damage

2 Likes

Fact 5:Ardentismaxima is the only creature that had an Icon change

1 Like

Mortem Rex:

2 Likes