The raptor paddock!

Guys i have 1 of the 4 raptors in jw. That is delta. Charlie is almost done, blue, not possible for a lvl 6 guy, but i want echo! Where can i get echo? Cause i wanna make i rex gen 2 alot. Pls tell me where can i get it? Tell me plz

Danload the jwa field guide all the spawns are there, think she spawns in local 1 tho. Also check the gamepress article on this, u should find it by just typing jwa spawn mechanics on google.

2 Likes

There is no fixed place just use a scent and walk around…you’ll find echo also

2 Likes

I have the field guide

Yeah just checked shes a global dayli

1 Like

Like @Fico said, you can check the JWA field guide or gamepress articles. I’ve used the gamepress spawn guide and u can find out what zone echo spawns in, I forgot which one tho. But echo spawns more often in one of the 4 zones , and the zones change every month so u can find out what zone ur in by comparing ur local spawns to the spawn list and figure out where u are and when u’ll switch to another zone

1 Like

It spawns on saturday

1 Like

you press the spawn button and it shows you where everything spawns. an arena dino only spawns in arena and exclusive is only events/sanctuary. parks are the dark green sections that look like grass on the map. the specific spawns like airports are quite literally an airport and you just go to an area it says it its like retaraunt for spino g2 or lawyers office for rexy. the areas are random and you can tell what area you’re in by what dinos spawn around you.

1 Like

Thks guys for all the help!:star_struck:

blue is possible for any level as it is an event creature

1 Like

But it is so hard to get!

But when it comes i only gets 20 dna maximum

in short range i might me able get 50 of it

1 Like