Ludia Forums

The rarest dino in the game

right now everybody will probably say anky but im meaning over time. im level 20 now and i reckon iv seen maybe 2 or possibly 3 ouranosaurus in all the time (apart from its week), i saw one last week and couldnt even work out what it was for a while. and i travel a LOT!!!
erliko too i reckon iv only ever seen a handful.

3 Likes

To me its Irritator as its from arena and magna got a buff, so I need to level my magna.

Erliko is the rarest

1 Like

Must have missed the good old days when ourano spawned like pidgeys and everyone ignored them, heck I used to ignore them half the time, still had enough stock from back then to make a lvl 23 dilorachi recently, I miss the days when useful epics spawned! now it’s all spino g2 and secodontosaurus

3 Likes

For me it’s Dilho and Erliko.

hardly see grypo , anky and raj.

Rarest for me is Giraffatitan, I see Brachiosaurus and Tyrannosaurus more than him

Never seen a kentro in the wild expect 1 nest spawn…and im playing since august actively

1 Like

Rarest for me is…
:thinking:…
Probably…
I honestly don’t know.
Probably erliko.

Kentro - compared to it Sino is everywhere …

3 Likes

Yes, Kentro is also unicorn for me. Though I still able to find him few times (mostly with scents if lucky)

Kentro for sure.

i get a few kentros, rex and sino goes through phases.loads of concav, barry and raja i get quite a bit of, but hell i need anky. need to get tryko to l23.

Erliki and Kentro, cant find either, yet im swimming in Sino, Rex and Ourano. Dilorachi will prolly be my first level 30 dino while Erlidom and Tryko are still level 23 and 24.

Anky, Ourano and Erliko.

That’s why I still don’t have Tryko and Dilorach/Erlidominus are low level.

1 Like

Ankylosaurus, Kentrosaurus, Erlick and Ouranosaurus

I feel like Sino is the rarest, and I live in local 1!

1 Like

Kentro and Ourano.

Sinoceratops, hands down the rarest for me.

2 Likes

I have allot of extra majung and majund, like over 7000. Very abundant in my area plus have tons of other DNA I’m not interested in using for awhile if anyone needs look me up Denise #1266 you can always bounce in and out of my alliance. Just trying to help as many non cheating players