The rat of 2.11

So back when dracoceratops was first released into the game it was completely broken. It had a swap in shattering rampage with a regen, so it could cleanse and escape. We now have a new one known as the para lux hybrid. It has a swap in fierce strike which will still hurt probably for about 17-15k attack. With how much damage acrocanthops can do and combine that with a heal and good hp this creature is going to be good.

1 Like

17 to 15k lmao

14 Likes

17-15k…
hmm

But since it is a super hard dino to get to a high level, it should be op

4 Likes

So at level 26 the para hybrid will have1550 attack making it the strongest swapper in the game.

It requires 2 legendaries to make. It should be strong.

2 Likes

What’s wrong with that?

Yup it should be strong but knowing ludia it won’t stay strong

It will be nerfed when we all have one leveled

** Months away tho considering both of its ingredients are hard to get

I know that. Just saying.

Nothing is wrong with the high attack. Just what I was expecting from the para hybrid. Nothing is wrong with a 1550 swap in.

Did you mean 1.7-1.5k attack?

i’m not sure…

• those “cleanse” moves are healers, no attack.
  • it’s quite slow, so it’s useless heal, because it is attacked and becomes ready to be hurt again (no speed increase), like diloracheirus.
  • that rampage move has a delay. so after swap in move it has to heal or make that distraction strike.
  • most important: it doesn’t have resistence to swap prevention, so can’t escape and strike again against every dino like most swappers do.

but i have a question: why that fierce swap in strike has “cleanse vulnerable” effect? the swap in creature is supposed to enter arena already clean… :crazy_face:

1 Like

Because Ludia

1 Like