Ludia Forums

The real survey. Boosts stay or go? Ludia please look

This is just a simple poll to see where everyone actually stands on this situation. I don’t expect to actually have anything changed. I just want to see how the player base feels about boosts. Please vote. Thank you

• Boosts stay
  • Boosts go away

0 voters

6 Likes

Thanks for voting. Keep em coming

2 Likes

Get them out.

5 Likes

Uhg. Always short of options. Speed needs fixed or removed, the rest are fine.

10 Likes

Speed is the biggest problem. I’m not sure how you fix it though. Less points per speed? Get rid of speed boosts? If you get rid of them what do you replace them with?

4 Likes

Yeah, make the max boosts allowed on each Dino 10 or less, maybe even 5.

6 Likes

Ya I think 5 is good

6 Likes

I voted for them to go away, but there is a fundamental problem with this survey.

We have all seen what Ludia are capable of when it comes to devaluation. Up until 1.10 boosts were worth something to players who bought them. After the update they were virtually worthless until you reached much higher levels.

So people will respond to this survey with that in mind and no doubt will not want to see them recompensed at Ludias rate of conversion.

4 Likes

You are absolutely correct on this matter. I just wanted to see how everyone felt about having them or not. I believe that they are the major cause for almost all complaints. If you look through this forum almost every complaint from nerfs to matchmaking can be fixed by removing boosts

And I’m the first to agree that boosts are the cause of imbalance in the game.

2 Likes

Unfortunately I don’t think this will go anywhere. I just want Ludia to see it’s a problem. Ludia won’t do a survey on this so I figured I would

People : complain about boosted cause they are infair no matter which way you slice it

Other people well learn to counter them

Me: alright let’s see what can counter this guy

Oh wait I can’t use them cause ya see ITS BOOSTED!*

Btw 3-0 me

1 Like

That’s my point. Why even give the dinos stats if they can just be manipulated

Ha! I believe I fought that same Tyrannolophasaur. Was able to beat it because I had Instant Charge with my Thor as my next move when it swapped. Managed to totally stun it to the point it could not attack, mind you this was my opponent’s final dinosaur. Managed to get a crit. Bye bye Tyrannolophasaur. Fought another one that was not highly boosted. Ended up killing it with my unboosted level 22 Indom in 2 shots. Not really that hard.

2 Likes

lol but you won but luck basically

3 Likes

A victory is a victory. Lol

3 Likes

80% pay attention Ludia @Ned

I’m gonna spoil it for everyone: they’re not going away. Stop trying; it’s too late.

1 Like

Re: speed boosts… they should only be used in the case of speed ties. That’s it. Let he who has more speed boosts win the tie…otherwise don’t affect speed at all.

Heavy handed? Yeah but hey.

4 Likes

#getboostsout

3 Likes