The Resistance

Ingress?
Chars

2 Likes

Yes. During this month’s PoGo Community Day they had an anomaly here, so we had Ingress players from all over the world. That was cool to see!

3 Likes

I am definitely riding My Monomimus. I am slightly sad now, I remember the cool mounts I got and was working towards in Durango Wild Lands :cry:

2 Likes

Yes, I see… when will we strike and how will we strike

In a couple of days😁

1 Like

Good job on the snacks! Thank you!

Is there going to be a dress code? Coat and tie, business casual, all black, come as you are or something? I would hate to get there and have to run home to change outfits.

4 Likes

I think its nude dude. Have fun, I won’t be going

4 Likes

But lots of people are going to be there! You’ll miss out on so much!

2 Likes

The revolution of our time right here. This is hilarious.

6 Likes

I am a clothing optional guy. Country boys always have their bathing suit on.

5 Likes

Nah, I’m not that strict

1 Like

But yeah clothing

2 Likes

Oh the meetings are all in this topic, there isn’t a place. This is a ONLINE resistance. But if you want snacks bring them to your device your talking on and enjoy the show. I will never take you guys away to a place you haven’t been, so yeah. The meetings are always here.

1 Like

So maybe you guys could go to each other’s houses if you know each other, well you can’t go to mine… I Don’t Like People At My House. Mkay

2 Likes

That’s good to know. I was going to knock on your door but I’ll just continue watching you though the windows

10 Likes

So, online meeting right now, share your frustration with me and what the resistance should do.

1 Like

I’ll reply in a 16+ hour period, so just post them and don’t expect me to reply, but you could have some discussion with each other as well. So post away.

1 Like

So this is what the meetings are now, until the resistance falls, our meetings are always here.

1 Like

I like 1700s Sea Shanties

3 Likes

Huh? What do you mean?