Ludia Forums

The rise of the Monomimus

Recently from mid lockdown to early Sorna marsh, I encountered 13 teams that have Monos, so I was wondering if anyone else is encountering this dino.

I’ve heard reports yes. But rest assured it’s nowhere to be seen in upper library and above.

1 Like

I can’t even see it in upper Aviary - low Library anymore. Christmas Chicken surpassed it.

2 Likes

yes I would agree with that our beloved christmas rat took monos place a long time ago.

They like to kill memomimus a little more every patch. Watch it get nerfed one more time in the upcoming patch notes :joy:

1 Like

I use monomimus on my team and I never plan on ditching it, no matter what. But I can say I’ve battled a few monomimus, and I’m in Lockwood estate. The thing is, it actually sweeps teams for me and is a great Dino. It dodges, distracts and slashes everything. Except Ardentismaxima, my monomimus has a phobia of them :laughing:

2 Likes

I love this dino, but too low damages…
1300-1400 at 26 could be nice. 1130 now it’s pathetic, when you see that one of his ingredients needed to make him didn’t have low damages at all.

I encountered a boosted one yesterday in upper Library! Other than that, I haven’t seen any.

My wife uses it and swears it’s her favourite Dino!
She is in upper Aviary

1 Like

Lol imagine Momomimus got a sudden buff where it becomes the most OP dinosaur in the game.

1 Like