Ludia Forums

The road to level 60, and beyond

That’s why right now, at mid-65, I’m taking it very slow, because resources are very important. I only got there for the Gen 2 unlocks, but the next level up will only be when I have enough resources.

Yes, but I don’t want to have to buy and fuse Stegosaurus again, it seems like it would be a waste of DNA and time.

Never a waste of DNA. I rarely get rid of even the commons unless there is a very good trade for it. Max out your paddocks. Every bit helps in coin production and tournaments.

3 Likes

Level 65 is when you get to play the Gen 2 dino PvE Events for unlocks vs just a copy of the dino.

Make your way to level 65.

Also, all of the battle stages are great. Lots of dinos and DNA. After that, it is one Battle stage per 24 hours. That is one extra event/card pack a day. Level 95 plus complete all Battle stages. (I’ve don this with L40 T-Rex or less, so you can do it too!)

Edit: and this week has a Gen 2 L65 unlock. Get to it!

5 Likes

Very, very slowly. I haven’t been able to do much work on it for awhile.

2 Likes

Thank you for it. It’s a huge informational resource for me.

2 Likes

Appreciate it. There have been a lot of contributors to share the thanks.

2 Likes

Here’s the oldest major thread we have. It’s mostly what I uncovered as requirements you could preplan for such as have a level 40 T rex as opposed to collect x coins. So there’s a lot of information there, but there are also gaps. Many (but not all) of the Isla Sorna Missions are screen shot

From there we have individual and grouped mission threads. These were current when posted, but updates may have made changes, great and small. So, all of them need to be confirmed. Some Episodes are missing title shots. There is a gap from Episode 28-36, inclusive. Episodes 52 and 53 are likewise missing. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

And here’s the spreadsheet

Now with Episodes 28-32

Episode 29

Episode 30

Episode 31

Episode 32

6 Likes

Use Expansions and Apato fossils to level up,level 65 is an important level because beyond level 65,you can unlock creatures in Gen 2 fury and possibly later unlock Indominus Rex Gen 2.

2 Likes

I went to level 65 a few days back, gonna get that Gen 2 T-Rex this time!! Indominus gen 2, I’m coming for you…

2 Likes

Level 95 gives you the Infinite battle stage,and then 70 has Deinocheirus,75-Ceratosaurus,80-Zalmoxes,85-Acanthostega,87-Yutyrannus,90-Mosasaurus

2 Likes

Velociraptor Gen 2 cries in the background…

1 Like

Sad Velociraptor Gen 2 noises XD

1 Like

Thanks for all the effort!

3 Likes

This thread has kind of become a one- stop center for Mission Threads.

Episode 33 Missions

Episode 34 Missions

Episode 35 Missions

Episode 36 Missions

4 Likes

Well, I’m stuck at the level 40 stegosaurus quest since I fused mine to make a stegoceratops to make monostegotops…

2 Likes

I feel your pain. I had that exact problem too.

That was one of the reasons I start posting screenshots of everything.

If you’re hot on the missions, save your T-Rex/Raptor for one of the hatch a I-Rex missions (fusing counts). There are 3 total. Past that at least one L21+ I-Rex mission too.

3 Likes

I still have my maxed Stego. Didnt fuse it because I didn’t need Stegoceratops.

I’m closer to Stegoceratops than I am to Segnosuchus but I’ll go for Segnosuchus, since I’ll need a lot more effort to get Monostegotops when I have quicker access to Segnosuchus.

2 Likes

Yeah that one gets a lot of players that don’t look ahead at what missions are coming… and exactly why we document them! Right @Tommi? :laughing:

4 Likes