Ludia Forums

The same junk alliance rewards for 3 weeks now?

Am I the only one upset about this? 3 weeks ago they changed the alliance mission layout and stole the brachiosaurus 2nd week from us and gave us these rewards. Then we had them again last week and now a third week in a row. Come on already.

9 Likes

Junk? How dare you call dracorex junk! >:c

1 Like

As much as I love it too, more than 2 weeks of the same stuff is just becoming boring.

8 Likes

I don’t use utarinex. It’s not that rare to find Draco.

Had they left the brachiosaurus rewards then gave us these last week and this week it be fine. But now 3 weeks is overboard.

6 Likes

I work in L2, Draco zone, but it’s really hard to come by. I see on average less than 1 per day. I got most of mine from sanctuaries and donations and managed somehow to get Rinex to 29 today. 30 is gonna take aaaages.

2 Likes

I think rare erlikosaurus is harder to find than Draco

7 Likes

I’m still happy about Marsupial lion

9 Likes

Yeah me too but I don’t really need it. Personal goal is to get that hybrid to 25 and I’m almost there.

I see it just as much, but I’m not going for Elikospyx so I got tons of it.

The forum post said they will change on January 6th.

1 Like

I didn’t see that. I saw the seasonal tournament rewards change then.

I guess I never saw where they said we were getting 1 week brachiosaurus dna then changing the rewards as well as missions. They said they were reworking missions and dna distributions by player level but not changing rewards.

Well the offices are about to be closed from 12/25 to 1/5 so there not changing anything before the 6th.

If you experience issues refer to their faq…

one man’s junk is another’s treasure,it may not be good for you but to someone else it is

8 Likes

Right now Utarinex DNA is the only useful for me.

I have to agree, I think these are a little boring as of right now. Hopefully next time the rewards will be a little bit better. I was a little annoyed when they took away the Brachiosaurus rewards and robbed us out of an entire week. At least these rewards will be helping some people, and we will have our turn soon enough😀

1 Like

Brachio isn’t hard to find.

This change of rewards was bad, cause most of dna is useless.

Flashbacks to when we got Majungasaurus, Carnotaurus, Einisuchus, Einiosaurus, Sinoceratops, and Concavenator for half a year with nothing else

6 Likes

Never complain about free dna, though I agree, I wanted brachi but remember, everything will eventually get a hybrid.

2 Likes

This stuff is actually “free” all the time… smilodon is free on mondays… marsupial lion is free on thursdays…

Calling an activity that requires a group of 50 working together to achieve as free stuff is a little wierd. There are missions you complete missions your earn a reward.

1 Like

Personally I think the same. Third week of tell us crap for ME, although I try to collaborate to the fullest because some are useful for members of the alliance. The sad thing is to have lost a week of Brachio, one of the few (less than 10) dinos that still help me level up the team.

1 Like