Ludia Forums

“The Scorpios Update” - [2.8 Exclusive Teaser]

22 Likes

3 Legendary Hybrids

I’m assuming Indotaurus and Titacaulus made the cut. Wonder what the 3rd is, especially since it appears no new Uniques are coming with this patch, sans the Scorpios trio(?).

14 Likes

No uniques means alanklosaurus has to wait a little longer. RIP alanky again :frowning:

9 Likes

I wonder if there being a third scorpius rex in this update is hinting as to something in the next season of Camp Cretaceous

1 Like

Maybe that’s confirming what’s on the boat

8 Likes

I don’t think any of the ones in the poll will be included in this update. If all they had so far was concept art, it’s too soon.

15 Likes

Hyped for Friday Release Notes! :grin:

12 new creatures in total!

5 Likes

Good point. Makes me want to see the gorgeously detailed concept art for all current creatures now that you mention it, though.

10 Likes

I wonder if any of the past datamined creatures will be in the new update? :thinking:

5 Likes

That’s very intriguing about a 3rd genetic variant of S.rex. Hopefully the notes will be announced this Friday.

3 Likes

Like Albertosaurus, Argentavis, and Deinotherium.

2 Likes

yeah that’s what i was thinking too

3 Likes

Seriously! I know it’s out there for some of them, but wouldn’t a JWA art book be so cool? Especially if you got to see scrapped or alternate designs.

15 Likes

3 scorpius rex, hmmm… What if they are in flock?!?

10 Likes

Oh man I didn’t even consider that :joy::sweat_smile::eyes: couldn’t be though, right?

… right?

9 Likes

Seems to be neither of them extremly likley megistocorus, scutomphicyon and tsintaomoth

Especialy as their kits have been datamined (i assume polled from the patch notes)

3 Likes

I was thinking the same

1 Like

well then, now I need to see this thing become a reality lol, would be amazing to see all the concepts for things like myself or spyx or alloraptor etc

9 Likes

Honestly I’d rather have one Scorpius flock than three different ones especially considering how they multiply in cc

1 Like

And Andrewtherium can be the Epic. My question is, what’s the third new rare? Are we getting Albertosaurus after all?

Oh no, three rares? Pleeeeeeeease don’t be continental exclusives! :sob:

6 Likes