The screen freeze

I stuck in Coldwind wastes 36/78 because the gem-moving zone was freezing all the time after the enemy Chestnut knight dragon used his skill to revive his friend, then the gem zone was locked
that I cannot move any gem that will be my attack turn

Pls fix the bug, I can’t go on any further
Ps: I wasted a lot of energy to restart over and over even it still closed to win

5 Likes

Moi aussi ça bug et c’est énervant j’ai gaspillé plus de 27 énergie pour rien !!! Il y a vraiment beaucoup de bug sur ce jeu.

1 Like

Translated from French

Me too bug and it’s annoying I wasted more than 27 energy for nothing! There is really a lot of bug on this game.

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation going forward.

Umm… any advices or how to solve for my issue?

Hey Vikings, thanks for reporting this to us. Our team has received similar reports of this as well, and they’re looking into it. In the meantime, if you haven’t already, could you reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key and any screenshots of the issue? It’d be really helpful for our team.

I just try myself playing the mission over and over several times to see where bug is. I thought it was the green one at first, because there was some lagging when the enemy dragon revived his friends, but actually the main problem was the blue Chestnut dragon.

When the blue one activated his skill, there was blue balls attacking to our dragon, but some attacking ball that hit one of the dragon didn’t count the dmg to that dragon causing the screen froze (might be calculating the dmg).