The support laughs

a week and they have not returned the account, it is a shame, he says that I cheated and it is a lie, just to play with the car running, I will report and on social networks I will say what happened for everyone to see how is ludia

1 Like

well said 

1 Like

Translation: It has been 7 years and support has not returned their account, shame on them, someone says that they cheated and it is a lie, just to play with a joystick, I will report and on social networks I will say what happened for everyone to see what is wrong with Ludia.

that first post is gramatically incorrect there, lol

1 Like

Tu que hablas si no sabes nada,me banearon sin hacer nada,la respuesta del soporte es que no devuelven la cuenta,yo no hice trampas yo juego limpio,y voy a denunciar a Ludia,tengo derecho ya que no incumplió ninguna normativa

Translated From Spanish

You who speak if you do not know anything, they banned me without doing anything, the support response is that they do not return the account, I did not cheat and I play fair, and I am going to denounce Ludia, I have the right since I did not breach any regulations

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation going forward.

How do you say I don’t know anything when I do? lol you may be trying to get unbanned for the wrong reason.