Ludia Forums

The Themed Hybrid Tournament

Well, good point

ooOooh this looks really fun!

1 Like

So now I’m finally done checking all the creatures and the winner is…
@The_Dinosaur_Guy_fro!

So, the results were:

@The_Dinosaur_Guy_fro : 4.75/5
@anon55075642 : 3.5/5
@th3bub14 : 4.13/5
@Dinobai18 : 4/5
@Stygimoloch_29 : 3.13/5
@SureWhyNot : 3.63/5
@Colin : 3.62/5
@DINO_KING_999 : 3.75/5

A bit of information

So all creatures will be judged upon 4 main categories:

1. Class
  2. Stats
  3. Abilities
  4. Resistances
    SO. basically each of them have a full mark of 5 and in the end, I add them up and divide it by 4 to get the marks. I know, your marks get changed a lot, but that’s only of the only ways to get a fair result. So, moving to the next thing…
A moment of honour

Like I said, here comes the Hall of Fame:

So, this week was great with superb entries. So, the theme for the upcoming (or ongoing), whatever you call it is

Micropachycephalosaurus

The same rule, all entries accepted until Saturday.
So, let’s get going.

1 Like

Ya ya and all that, so another moment of honour. How does it perform in the arena? Battle Sim check:

Not too good in the first one.
How about another one with resilients?

This time a base game:

A deserved win!!!
So, overall it does pretty good against resilient teams but is brought down to doom when a cunning is in the team. Needs a big health buff, I would say. But that’s the only thing that’s lacking. Else it’s a powerful hadrosaur built for raids that could do moderate in the arenas.

1 Like

When you say Micropachy, do you mean that creature specifically that creature, a certain group, or a hybrid for Micropachy?

4 Likes

Yah I’m confused. Do we create Micropachy?

I think we make have to make the best moveset for the creature… That, or we make hybrids with Pachy and other small dinosaurs, like Troodon, Microraptor or Compsagnathus.

1 Like

“Micropachycephalosaurus”

Why Legendary? There’s actually a dinosaur called that

well, it’s hybrid tournaments, so I assume we make our own micropachey, then give it a hybrid

i made it legnedary because techincally a normal dino can go that high. apparently one of the things is based on rarity, but it can be an epic without the evasive impact

1 Like

Uhhh… okay then. Happy Cake Day

Since it is a hybrid tournament, here is its hybrid, please judge the hybrid instead of Yinlong.

1 Like

Clearing your confusions, you can either create micropachy only or create micropachy and give it an additional hybrid

1 Like

happy cake day! :cake:

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

Revenge null impact description is wrong, here’s the correct one-
Revenge null impact -
Cooldown 1
Remove all pos affects attack 1.5x

ON REVENGE