Ludia Forums

The thing about PVP in JW:TG

So… about the PVP… if you have noticed, all players wait until the timer reaches 7 seconds… some may do a diffrent time… but the theory is: The pvp opponents Are just BOTS! If you disagree with me, try it in PvP…

It is correct. This Theory has been stated and proved on the Forum many times as well.

3 Likes

I got this originally from a YouTuber named Thegamingbeaver.

2 Likes

Oh we all know him

1 Like

Yep everybody here know him :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Not one of my favorites but it plays well!

1 Like

Got the Juggernaut for free he did, sigh…

2 Likes

But he did not have satisfaction in doing it, but we will have it!

1 Like

He did get it for free, but He said if he would get it for free, He couldn’t get any more juggernauts.

1 Like

He also can’t get B-DNA from Juggernaut missions because he already got it!

1 Like

Yep… I think it says if you get them to level 40 you can use them in normal battles.

1 Like

I’m sorry but it’s wrong!
Bosses can only be used in Boss events!

1 Like

Yeah yeah, having the bosses is useless… they can only be used for special fights, and are too OP… they have no cool down! They can’t even fight against other creatures Tho… but I guess they are good for gaining recourses in the special fights.

1 Like

Let’s say not very useful but a little yes!

1 Like

Actually they are really underpowered. While the rewards have improved, it’s better to play the daily events and only send a little coin than pay 20-30 bucks for a chance at something semi decent.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t pay 20-30 bucks to fight with my omega 09 and then instantly get slaughtered by some big headed Kaprosuchus named gorgosuchus.

2 Likes

You don’t come up against things as strong as gorgosuchus…

1 Like

If you’ve watched theGamingBeaver he does come up against OP amphibians such as ostaposaurus.

In boss battles? I don’t think so. Unless they are level 1

1 Like

Or, Non-hybrid, yet OP crocodiles such as (Lol I forgot it’s name but it’s a vip Long legged crocodile)