Ludia Forums

The thylacotator needs to have its unique hybrid

The thylacotator is a good hybrid but when removed the stalking has become one of the least used hybrids I would like to have its unique hybrid made with which creature of the game would combine the thylacotator to return to fame?

It’s already a super hybrid.

6 Likes

Yes, but I want it to have its unique hybrid to make it stronger and better.

Unfortunately, it won’t get one. But it doesn’t really need one. It’s perfect the way it is!

1 Like

Superhybrids cannot have further hybrids. Also, pretty much everyone in the top 50 uses thyla.

4 Likes

Which is honestly awesome

Hypothetical: thylacotater is getting a hybrid. What are you crossing her with, what is she gaining, and what is she called?

2 Likes

Tienes razón, pero me gustaría volver a acechar

There’s no reason why Ludia wouldn’t eventually make a 4-dino hybrid. They built in flexibility for a rarity above unique by putting friendly battles at level 26, which would theoretically be the starting level for that rarity.

There’s even a business case for upping player and dino level cap as more whales reach the endgame since occasional additions are a surprisingly low bar for players who want it all.

The game’s almost 2 years old and there aren’t a lot of big changes they can make to shake things up. As much as QOL updates matter, flashy, radical updates like boosts (I’m neutral on boosts btw, it’s just an example) are essential for keeping players engaged.

3 Likes

Maybe a cross with triceratops?
Thycoceratops
Unique
10%
40%
Superiority strike
Digging prowl(heal 25% health, increase crit chance by 50%, gain 50% shield)
Rending takedown
Greater stunning strike
Swap in stunning strike

1 Like