Ludia Forums

The tournament is definitely not showing my current rewards

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: Title says it all. The tournament screen isn’t showing the correct rewards for what I’ll get at the end of it. I mean, my screenshot clearly shows that I’ve taken down 10 creatures for the 1000 alliance points, but the rewards doesn’t even show the participation reward!

Area is was found in: Tournament screen

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Go to the tournament screen.
Step 2 - See that I clearly should be getting a reward even though the game shows I won’t.
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: I don’t know. Currently does this whenever I happen to go check.

What type of device are you using: Android

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

1 Like

The only way I can think of if it’s a flagged account. But, if it isn’t, which it sounds like it isn’t, IDK then

Have you played since they fixed the leaderboard issue yesterday? I had a similar issue where i wasn’t shown a rank after it was reset until i played another battle.

1 Like

@anon82894558 Well, considering I wouldn’t know how to cheat in this game if my life depended on it, I have no idea how my account could’ve been flagged.

@Qiew I didn’t realize there was an issue that had gotten fixed. Truth be told, I don’t really care all that much about the rewards since it’s only coins and I probably won’t do well enough to get a very good one. The reason I decided to report it is because I noticed it didn’t display my correct reward and thought it was a bug. If it’s a bug, I probably wouldn’t be the only one effected. So even though I don’t care that much, I decided it’d be better to report it because I thought it was an issue.

1 Like