Stats:
Hp:5550
Damage:1000
Speed:108
Crits:30%
Armor:15%
Move set=
Defense shattering strike
Shielded decelereting impact(50% shield for 1 turn, 1,5 dmg, decel opponet for 2 turn, cooldown 1)
Definite rampage
Instant invincibility
Full Immune
-For me maxima must be full immune, and with new move he can beat speedster most easly, and with 1000 damage chomper can beat it most easly.

Geminititan:
Stats:
Hp:6400
Damage:1400
Speed:109
Move set:
Remains unchanged
Immunity:
To stun
To distraction
-Now you can beat gemini with bleeder, but remain immune to stun(the stun don’t hurt that much) and distraction(he must beat the distractor)

Testacornibus:
Stats:
Hp:4000
Damage:1080
Armor:50%
Speed:127/128
Move set:
Remain unchanged
Passive:
Immune to stun
Immune to decel
Swap in headbutt
On escape in dig in.
-immune to DoT don’t help it much, mmune to stun is better. Now he have 4000hp, 50% armor, 1080 damage, swap in headbutt for utility and on escape dig in.

What do you think it? New Testacornibus and the two tower are ok?

1 Like

Haven’t used testacornibus yet so I can’t comment on the proposed changes. Your ideas for maxima and Gemini seen well thought out and would definently allow chompers to deal with them more effectively.

2 Likes

Pass for all of them.

5 Likes

Wow,this is so simple yet effective,this would not break the game ,neither would his make Ardentismaxima and Geminititan weak,most of the others who proposed nerfs made geminititan and Ardentismaxima weak as heck,like Allosino level,this is atleast balanced.

1 Like

Buff Maxima’s HP to Brachi level and bring it’s Damage to 1100.
Gemini speed should be 110, rest is fine.
I don’t have Corni yet, so I can’t tell anything about it.

Maxima damage is 1000 for allow chomper beat him most easly. For Gemini speed isn’t important.

1 Like

Now there’s a problem of Indoraptor G2 beating it with a crit on the Rampage. But that’s only a 20% chance, so I guess it’s alright. You’d better go with that 5500 HP option, because otherwise Indoraptor G2’s chances of beating it due to crits increase.

I’m not sure about other matchups with that low damage.

The Immunity to stuns is starting to become a little too common. It might not be a problem here, just something to keep in mind.
Same with Testacornibus. I haven’t used it so I can’t really tell how that’ll go.

Who should have the immunity? If a creature have high armor stun don’t make difference. If a crature have high hp this immunity help it.

Added 100hp a maxima