Ludia Forums

The Tyrannosaurus From Hell: Part 2

If you have not read part 1, please do! This way the story makes sense!

The Erlindomini back up, while the Tenontorexes try to turn and run. The machine soon stops humming, and the boss can be seen on the floor, whimpering in pain due to his massive injuries. The group stares at him for a second, but quickly get the Rex up. They walk the massive Rex over to a back lab with a few medical supplies, and try to find out what is damaged. The larger Tenontorex asked,”What happened? What can you feel?” The Rex stirs and mumbles out a slow response. The Tenontorex asks again, and the Rex says,” Mortem, me name be”, and falls unconscious. They quickly realize that the machine coded their language into the Rex, and allowed it to communicate. However, now that Mortem is in their world, he can not be healed easily like when he was in his boss form. The raiders see that there are deep gashes along Mortem’s chest and tail, his crest cavity is bent inwards, and his snout was facing sideways, not to mention that his legs were almost gone, his bones shattered inside the legs. The Erlindomini ran around the shop to grab some lumber for splints, and the Tenontos stayed behind to start wrapping gauze around the wounds. After a half hour, Mortem was starting to look like a mummy with all the bandages and braces he had. He wakes up, and starts to really see what is going on. He sees those who killed him the first time, and tries to move, with fear in his eyes after realizing he can’t. Mortem tries to roar at them, but nothing comes out. He is grabbed, and hauled outside. The group didn’t notice that Mortem had awoken, and quickly rang an alarm for an ambulance. After loading him in, the Erlindomini are questioned, due to them owning the lab. They answer that he was found in the lab, and that the Tenontorexes along with themselves tried to bandage him up. After the questioning, the raiders follow the ambulance to the hospital that they bring Mortem into. They lay him on the bed, and examine the extent of the wounds, along with taking a small sample of blood to see just what he was. The Troodon with the blood sample sees the raiders entering the hospital, and recognizes one of the Erlindomini. She says,” Hey, haven’t seen you in a while! Could you possibly run this to your laboratory, as we have never seen the type of creature this came from”? The Erlindomini replies,”This is an accidental creation of mine, and we really need to see how he is doing. But I can run an analysis on it later”. The Troodon passes it on to the Erlindominus, and the raiders move into the room housing Mortem. They enter, and Mortem looks at them, and moves away. The raiders try to get closer, and then something unexpected happens.

4 Likes

Another brilliant masterpiece! And like before, thanks for giving me early access to the story :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

No problem. My pleasure to make these stories.

2 Likes

Cool story!:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Thanks! Nice name btw

1 Like

Typical cliffhangers :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Anyways, great story.

1 Like

Well gotta make people interested in what’s to come. But thanks!

1 Like