Ludia Forums

The Ultimate Humiliation

I’ve made some mistakes battling in the arena but hit a new low point today … the opponent obviously had connection issues (or was arena dropping) as every move counted down to zero and they used the first move everytime … but, I lost … I LOST! :frowning_face: :frowning_face: :frowning_face:

Combo of creatures with strong first moves, crits and me being over-confident.

Oh well, if they had connection issues I hope they appreciated the 40 trophies … if they were arena dropping :laughing:

7 Likes

I won a match like that today. Had to go somewhere and had to let the game play by itself.

1 Like

Think about how happy you made your opponent :wink:

2 Likes

They probably died from a heart attack

1 Like

@PQC we had a battle too like 20 mins ago or something. Was a nice battle though I won :slight_smile:

2 Likes

everytime i pvp you i just set the phone down. ez win :joy::wink:

3 Likes

i humiliated myself today aswell lol. the opponent brought out an irex and i quickly switched to giga but i pressed pin instead of shield lol. kill me now plz thanks.

3 Likes

Did a similar thing not too long ago with Stegodeus. Thought thagomizer still needed a turn to recharge and used rampage instead. Would’ve won if I had used thagomizer :sweat_smile:

1 Like

If I do something I wanna hide for (cloak facing a Suchotator - have one myself but sometimes forget it has nullify) I hope the opponent knows I just “accidentally” hit cloak :laughing:

2 Likes