Ludia Forums

The utarinex family line rework

Well not really feeling well so no long speech about reworks just straight to the point. All the reworks have been tested in the JWA tool battle sim and have been peer reviewed by other veteran players. Over all each new work should be balnced and help with the current meta, Ex: Draco is now defeated by almost all fierce rares and ties/loses to other rare resilient while still countering cunning. If you want to check the matchups for yourself just enter in the stats and kits on th JWA toolbox sim and see how they fair. Note: not everyone will agree with these reworks for a number of reasons and that is okay everyone is intitled to their own opinion on what should be done. This is just my vision of how these creatures could be fixed based on role, battle synergy, rarity, exclusivity, and class.

FYI here some of rinex match ups: It looses to Gemini, maxima, dioraj, enteloania, mammolania, testacornibus, lux, skoona, magnus, nemys, ankylodocirus. Then its 50/50 with magna basically speed ties.

In terms of winning matchups (in terms of rinex beating them): thor, tenato, rhino, indo, tryko honestly loses more often than it wins, Orion, anatarc, dilorach, poku, constrictor, bex, mortem, stygi, toura, dracocera, spxs, vexus, and erlidom

Anyway leave your opinion on th reworks below or in the polls and until next time.

Dracorex rework poll
  • Bad
  • Ok
  • Meh
  • Good
  • Balanced
  • Great
  • OP

0 voters

Utahraptor rework
  • Bad
  • Ok
  • Meh
  • Balanced
  • Good
  • Great
  • Op

0 voters

Sinoceratops rework
  • Bad
  • Ok
  • Meh
  • Balanced
  • Good
  • Great
  • Op

0 voters

Utasinoraptor rework
  • Bad
  • Ok
  • Meh
  • Good
  • Balanced
  • Great
  • Op

0 voters

Utarinex
  • Bad
  • Ok
  • Meh
  • Good
  • Balanced
  • Great
  • Op

0 voters

As always @Ned mind sharing this with the delves might help for 2.7 and such or at least as just a suggestion.

2 Likes

Wait i didnt mean to vote for dracorex sry

1 Like

You can change your vote when ever you want just click show results

Kinda iffy on Rinex keeping that high output on top of everything else, a little iffy about it, might need matchups to decide

1 Like

No thank you, I’d rather keep Rinexs stats as is. Mine is level 30 fully boosted and is amazing

I love utasino change, remind me of my old utasino before the stupid update nerfed it hard (its level 28)
I would buff it’s attack to 1500 so ramp does 3000 like how crit impact did 3000 with 1600 on old utasino and maybe buff health to 3450 ?

@th3bub14 It looses to Gemini, maxima, dioraj, enteloania, mammolania, testacornibus, lux, skoona, magnus, nemys, ankylodocirus. Then its 50/50 with magna, and tryko beats it with luck meaning a failed stun

1 Like

Its the same though, just has 15% armor: if anything @Dunderfloof it’s better than it is now

Not really needed it does fine with just higher multiplayer and a bit more health the 15% armor helps it in a lot of matchups

I think I like Rinex like it is currently, but I do like your rework of it.

2 Likes

The thing is right now rinex really isn’t great. This helps it have a special place and role. Plus it allows it to finally counter things it should like pure cunnings like spxs and erlidom. It is cunning resilient after all.

In terms of winning matchups @th3bub14 (in terms of rinex beating them): thor, tenato, rhino, indo, tryko honestly loses more often than it wins, Orion, anatarc, dilorach, poku, constrictor, bex, mortem, stygi, toura, dracocera, spxs, vexus, and erlidom

As someone said before rinex is basically a harder to make nemys that instead of being defensive goes for a more offensive approach.

Ok, just 4000 damage by T2 is kind of insane given that fact it’ll almost always get that damage off

Ya but its relatively fragile, can be shielded against or just reduced it self or blocked with armor and can also be swapped in on as long as your not a rat.

The thing is most of the shield users don’t have stun res, so it’ll still dish out plenty of damage AND it’ll likely run away

Ya but again rinex right now can also do that so really no problem that can be solved now.

The only difference is some matchups with cunnings but resilient do beat it taking not that much damage for example maxima, Gemini, magnus, lux, and ankylodociurs all defeat before it can run. It can also be pinned not always though as well as revenge killed.