Ludia Forums

The Violet Deaths Ability

This post does not regard anything nerfing or buffing but here to discuss the description and countering of the ability.
First off I want to understand what is meant by Dispell? (I do believe what it means myself but i want the definition implemented with what the player is suppose to do to Dispell)
Secondly, I will be showing 2 different Gifs. 1 will show me ‘Dispelling the Gas’ and the other will show me ‘Avoiding the Gas’. Dispelling the Gas appearantly deals damage to all dragons but if you avoid the gas, you will take no damage. To support what im trying to say, there will be a photo included too with what the ability does and how to counter it. But is the description correct? “Gas Flames cause damage to all dragons unless dispelled”. If mistaken this please tell me.

Also the quality might be a bit low, these gifs are quite long and hard to download.
Yohomie

3 Likes

Support confirmed this was a bug to me already. I would post their response, but that is against forum rules

2 Likes

@Yohomie This is basically what I determined as well. If you don’t want damage to your dragons, then avoid them for three turns. If you match with the “gassed” gems, all of your dragons take some pretty significant damage. I think although I have not confirmed that the only way to use the gaseous gems to damage the Alpha is to destroy the gems in a combo move where they get destroyed in any match of the combo other than the first match.

2 Likes

Green Death is a reverse version of Shellfire. For Shellfire you have to “dispel” its bombs, for Green Death - you have to avoid them.

3 Likes