Ludia Forums

The WEIRDEST dinos we've battled

OK, so i fought a Dracorex the other day. No, not DG2, not Rat, not Rhinex, but a regular DRACOREX. Yep the rare one. and I lost the match because he swapped it into my weakened Spinotahsuchus by swapping in and using Swap in Strike. Oh, and there was this other time where my I missed a crit on “the original rat” with my T.rex (after it had toyed with one of my others) and my Rex lost 3/4ths of her health. Frustration.

What’s the weirdest dino you’ve ever faced against?

3 Likes

Posto would have to be the weirdest. Really catches you by surprise when it’s over leveled. Damage at lvl 30 is 3830. Can one shot erli and DC

6 Likes

I have gotten my butt kicked by a lvl 26 Kaprosuchus. My team are all lvl 24.

The SIA strike into the Kaprosuchus combo just obliterated me. It had also enough hp to retreat and sia me AGAIN, winning the match for the opponent.

It was pretty darn impressive

4 Likes

Postosuchus is a monster when it’s leveled decently, I’ve seen it a few times as well. Some of the top 500 have popped it in and out of their teams from time to time from what I’ve seen. I think it’s turn 1 damage can kill a dracorat in one go

Weirdest I’ve seen was a level 19 Irritator Gen 1, and a 22 purrolyth

3 Likes

Postosuchus one shots the Jumbo rat on even levels. That is correct.

2 Likes

Apatosaurus is a monster at level 30.
His swap in DSR takes down a level 30 thor.
His swap in nullification is good against indoraptor.
And most of all: His 60% armor is good for erliko. His defense shattering counter attack finishes off the job.
I need a cookie now.

9 Likes

There are 2 weird dinos I’ve fought recently:
Concavenator and Nundasuchus

3 Likes

Level 29 Einiasuchus. Oneshotted my Erlidominus lvl 24 with Greater Stunning Impact after FS. Cloaked Rampage wasn’t enough to take it out cause of armor. Had the match under control until Einiasuchus appeared.

5 Likes

just battled a level 30 allosaurus, level 28 velociraptor, and a level 28 kentrosaurus (not a bot) in Lockwood. Phone would not let me take screenshots, :disappointed_relieved:

5 Likes

Don’t forget about the instant rampage

4 Likes

Level 30 Tanycolagreus. He swapped it in knowing I would cloak on my Indoraptor then proceeded demolish my hopes and dreams of winning that battle. Was more concerned that anyone would waste that many coins on the Tany.

2 Likes

Tany was the go to for us old skool kids for nullifying. Also, high speed and decent damage.

3 Likes

q3iCWqE

12 Likes

High level(above lvl 15) Sinoceratops

2 Likes

I’m seeing a lot of majungasaurs. Common majungasaurs.

5 Likes

Overleveled diplotator, no question. Tore up my entire team

6 Likes

I battled with one whose team is composed of solely non-hybrid dinos. All at L24-27, he has T-rex, Tany, Ornitho, Wuerho, Delta, Dimorphodon, Kapro and Giraffititan in his team. He is in Lockwood now.

2 Likes

I have an over leveled carno. Im sure that throws people off.

1 Like

I like using this little guy, few people know what to do when it comes in. Swap in bleed, takes a hit. Then they use a little strike looking to finish it off, not expecting the regenerate. Then swoop out next turn. Near 75% health bled out with a choice of swapping out or bleeding to death. Best when I have a swap in stunner follow it in.

5 Likes

Oh, and I do this in the Aviary arena!