Ludia Forums

The What will you be doing during maintenance break thread

I will of course be posting here. Watching YouTube videos and Netflix and twiddling my thumbs because basically I have no life!

3 Likes

I will be having a lot, a lot of patience, and read what you are saying here. Good luck Ludia, may everything go well in this update!

3 Likes

I will countdown

2 Likes

Count down from 1,000,000

A million bottles of Coca Cola on the wall a million bottles of Coke! Take one down and pass it around 999,999 bottles of Coca Cola on the wall! ( edited the game for the forum)( no reference to alcohol allowed :joy:)

4 Likes

Because actually maintenance when 9:00 am in Canada and that my time zone is 21:00 pm that why i will countdown

1 Like

I am as we speak re watching “ The Karate Kid” for the tenth time and for the first time I actually read the opening credits to discover my favorite female actress Elizabeth Schu is the girlfriend! I didn’t recognize her because I basically fell in love with her from “Cocktail” when she is older.

2 Likes

Ahh ha!! You aren’t counting down to the end but to the beginning!

2 Likes

Lol that funny

2 Likes

I’ll probably work for once.

2 Likes

I got all my strike events done and daily missions so I can relax and not think about the game until there is a completely new game which of course will make me nuts because I won’t know how to play for at least a day! Perhaps it would have been better for Ludia to do a same old same old update and created a whole new version of the game like Jurassic World Alive 2020 Or Call it Jurassic World Alive Fallen Kingdom chapter 2

1 Like

I work from home! I am actually working right now! No! I don’t work for the forum!

3 Likes

5 minutes and counting :joy::joy:

Well all back to my movie! It’s a tough job! But someone has to do it!:joy::joy:

1 Like

I’ll be working, anxiously checking their twitter page and the app store.

1 Like

Booking an appointment with the exterminator to clear out the 2 rats in Ludia HQ before the update goes live

2 Likes

I’m going to actually have to click for shineys on Pogo on my lunch break today! How low is that?

1 Like

Maybe reading the notes again to increase the hype even more

1 Like

Eh I’ll probably just be cleaning around the house to pass the time.

1 Like

Probably play 76 and all and watch YouTube

1 Like

Sleep, its 09.00 pm here hehehe

1 Like