Ludia Forums

The White Whale

The White whale is still out there, folks…

5 Likes

I normally find plenty anky, at least 3 a week although the have been sparce the past week. I found one today.
Another 3/4 and i will have rajakylo to level 20.

This was the first I’ve seen in weeks. The only one I see even less often than Anky now is Monolopho. Ive even seen four Erlikosaurus this week which used to be one I never saw, it’s the only epic I don’t have at 15 or higher but now I’m seeing it more. I used to see Anky cooooonstantly, same with Mono. Now they’ve all but disappeared.

3 Likes

I saw one of those today too😅
Now i am the opposite, i haven’t seen an elriko in about a month😂

I need that white whale :rofl: Used two epic scent capsules earlier and only got 1 Koola per capsule :sob:

Erlikosaurus on the other hand I tend to see one every two or three days at work. Maybe I should level up Erlidominus

Koolasuchus is my most common epic😂 suprisingly for its little wiggly body it is really easy to get crits on!

I usually find 3-4 anky a day and about 1 kentro.

I live in the same zone as it. Seen it ONCE… what the deuce!

1 Like

I ran into One of those like 10 minutes ago lol. Still level 14 but I need 48 more cells then I’ll work on Rajasaurus.

1 Like

I haven’t seen anky for a month, but I found 5-6 raja. Today I found an anky but it’s trapped in a strike event post, so disappointing!:sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

Keep clicking away at it, eventually you will click the right spot and be able to dart it. I had to that to get Barry once,stood at a strike trying all different angles😂

1 Like

If you notice that when your screen first loads, the dinos appear first…then towers. (At least for me). You can force this by going to your dino inventory and click on a dino there. Then, leave and go back to your map. Dino will appear, then tower a second later.

1 Like

I will definitely try next time

Thank you for the advice!

1 Like

I see concavenator 3+ times a week… all others are no more than once a week, if lucky.

Haven’t seen sino (my local epic) in 2 weeks.
Haven’t seen an epic rex in over a week.
Saw my 5th anky and 5th Monolophosaurus since launch within the past 10 days.

• cheap to play (deals only)

I see Concavenator way too often. Multiple times a day. I usually pass it by now. Occasionally will dart it out of boredom and hopes it gets a sweet hybrid someday. When that day comes I’ll be more than prepared. I come across boat loads of Sino too, several a week. And I see 6-7 Rex a day. I think I have like 3k Rex DNA stacked up at the moment even after a bunch of Indominus fuses to get ready for Indo fuses.

1 Like

I’d like to exchange some Ankylo with all these.:joy:

1 Like

Ill trade you this for that sino dna @TyrannosaurusLex? I here it’s got a unique hybrid with concovenator coming!

I live in Local 3 and I haven’t seen a Monolophosaurus in over a month, maybe since the last Mono event. RIP Monomimus :’(