Ludia Forums

The Winner of the June-July CoT is

The June-July Clash of Titans is going to be Umoonasaurus!
E3jZep4WQAk5Ge2

6 Likes

Wow!
Almost everybody wanted to vote either Banana or Eddy and Umoon was the odd one out. But it won! Wow! It was just supposed to be a battle between Eddy and Banana but the one that nobody cared about came out on top! Not that I care, I’m nowhere near lvl 60.

1 Like

But it was close, Eddy only behind by 0.99% and Banana by 4.62%

1 Like

I hoped is was going to be Edestus, it’s so close!

3 Likes

Umoonasaurus is fine but I have way to many reefs. I need more caves and especially surfaces.

1 Like

Nice. I need a strong reef creature. The others get outclassed by my caves/surface

2 Likes

I’m the exact opposite of you @Fancy-Spot. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

How did umoon even win ? Nearly every comment I saw ( whether on ludia forums or Facebook ) said Banana fish or ugly fish. I’m starting to suspect that the results might actually be fake, though that’s just an assumption.

The Community represented online is a small part of the player base. And from a strategy base, the reef makes sense since the Aquatic section is Surface heavy.

If you want a head scratcher, I invite you to check out this discussion

7 Likes

Wow, umoon will surely help balance my lineup. I can’t WaiT to get it. :expressionless:

2 Likes

really need banano

There isn’t many great Reef fish, so Umoonasaurus actually really helps a lot of people. I voted Edestus and it was so close :persevere:.

Like I said though, I could always use another Umoonasaurus.

7 Likes

Only one I have unlocked, it was my first or second CoT creature back in the autumn. I wanted Edestus as I have just one copy that needs to be stronger, I think from a raffle prize wheel where I spent the DB to get the gold pack. Oh well, I have been meaning to do more with Umoon, he’s very useful.

Edit: at least we got a change from Jurassic, I was pleased to get a 3- Aquatic choice for once. It would be nice to get a 3- Ceno choice in the not-too-distant future, they never win against Jurassics.

4 Likes

On the other hand there is me with 4 cave and 2 surface vips but only 1 reef vip, so a umoon will fit nicely in my aquatic lineup.

Andy put it best. The entire playerbase is not represented by the Forums or FB.

No matter what the trend seems to be on any platform, it always differs from reality. That’s why you can’t trust what you see on these platforms. It’s just a small sample size.

6 Likes

mqdefault

1 Like

Oh. Of course not the one I was hoping for…:expressionless:

3 Likes

Typical. When was the last time ed had a CoT or tourney compared to umoon

Sorry, I meant “awsome but still weird looking fish”

1 Like