Ludia Forums

The Word Bearers - Looking for Active New Members

The Word Bearers is looking for new members or potentially a merger? We currently have 10 active players and before we underwent a purge/change in management, our banner was under a different name and we finished in the top 5 every time. It is my wish to regain the glory that our guild once had for the brothers who chose to stand by me. In the guild draft earlier this week, we made it up to 760 out of 800 and it killed me to not be able to finish with the Silverhand when we were so close. We really just need the support of some strong active players willing to fight with us.

The Word Bearers are not looking for any trophy count minimums, but daily gifting and minimum room/kill participation in group guild activities are absolutely required. Overall, we just want active players looking to support each other and play the game to have fun.

2 Likes

The Word Bearers is looking for new members. We currently have 10 active players and before we underwent a purge/change in management, our banner was under a different name and we finished in the top 5 every time. It is my wish to regain the glory that our guild once had for the brothers who chose to stand by me. We really just need the support of some strong active players willing to fight with us.

The Word Bearers are not looking for any trophy count minimums, but daily gifting and minimum room/kill participation in group guild activities are absolutely required. Overall, we just want active players looking to support each other and play the game to have fun.