The worst one time offer ever

Well I’m a complete idiot who just paid almost £50 for not a single piece of useful dna :sweat_smile:

If it wasn’t for the cash and coins I would probably cry… image image image image image image

4 Likes

Gah, that looks so painfully familiar! :frowning: Sorry about the awful dna, hopefully one of these days they will create Koolanator. Ludia really need to do something about the quality of incubators if they want to keep the playerbase. :tired_face:

On a happier note, congrats on leveling up!!

2 Likes

My reply to you got filtered :frowning:

That really sucks about the incubator, hopefully one of these days they will create a hybrid for Concavenator and Koola.

On the upside, congrats on leveling up!

So so so bad :cold_sweat: I just wanted to level up so I could get more mono dna at the weekend.:sweat_smile:

3 Likes

ala%20grant%20glasses%20down

6 Likes

They really need to do something about the quality of dna in those incubators :tired_face:

For the Mono dna, I’m setting my bar pretty low, only aiming for 100 dna per attempt :joy:

1 Like

Oh you can do better than that at least 150 provided it doesn’t escape!

2 Likes

I know the feeling, my last 3 one time offer were koola, grypo and concavenator. But we know we don’t buy it for epic incubator just for best deal on cash + coins, the rest is just a gamble. I’d rather hunt :blush:

3 Likes

Shame, such a bad luck. Let’s just hope that some of those get hybrid later and some of those will be useful.

1 Like

Like someone said, you pay for the coins and cash, the DNA is free!

4 Likes

Same here. That way if I get more I’ll be super excited. I’m hoping I can create Monomimus with 600 Mono. Haha

2 Likes

Yeah… I said it myself but it’s still annoying :rofl:

1 Like

I can feel your disappointment! But I moved on already about that recent purchased I had. Lol! Hopefully those useless ones will have a fusing on the future. Waiting for coins discount to level up some dinos though. Just enjoy the coins and hard cash. Cheers!

1 Like

@Heather I’m going to level 17 very soon and was going to buy the level up offer. I hope I get better results than u did😔 the cash and coins are definitely worth it though!

1 Like

If you do, don’t post them I might have a breakdown. :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Man, I be bummed as heck. But that’s quite a bit of coin and cash nevertheless!

1 Like

man oh man, when i think about all things you could do with that dna!

i can come up with, well, nothing.

still, welcome to 17:

1 Like

I just keep thinking about all the food I could have bought. :grimacing:

3 Likes

Lidl for you now

1 Like

Indeed. I keep telling myself “man, my future Secondeomimus is going to be a BEAST with all this DNA.”

2 Likes