The worst tournament bug?

Anyone else faced this super annoying tourney bug? I was at 400 trophies and then I logged out for a bit to sleep, then I woke up and saw that my trophy count had reset to 0. That was 2 entire runs gone just like that. I know a couple people on our discord had a problem, but anyone else? Also @moderators, can I get my trophies back?

2 Likes

I know that @Minamoto_Sahashi reported about it happening to him a little bit ago. This seems like a major issue especially when we have to divide our attention between both tournaments.

2 Likes

@Mary_Jo also faced this issue once…

2 Likes

I faced it on both my tourneys, it’s annoying because now I have to essentially start 12 hours late

2 Likes

Make sure you are reporting this to Ludia Support. Remember to include your Support Keys and any screenshots you may have. I would strongly encourage players to screenshot their results to verify claims regarding participation in these tournaments to Support if needed

3 Likes

Yup, this bug has gotten me paranoid and have been screenshotting after every few battles

4 Likes

Same here I have a good amount of cups in both tournaments and I don’t want to lose them especially because I’m in dominator in both tournaments

1 Like

Me too…:face_with_head_bandage::+1:

2 Likes

@TheUltimateRex i went on twitter and saw people complaining about the same thing so u are probably not alone. Hopefully you will get your points back.

3 Likes

Everyone pls take screen shots of your score count after every run!

3 Likes

I’ve been doing that but what really scares me is what exactly can Support do about it? Suppose that you send in a ticket or talk about the error, the Tournaments might finish by then. Worst case, this bug strikes on the last day…

4 Likes

They can compensate that by giving the unlock of the specific tournament

5 Likes

Hey everyone, I’m sorry to hear that there were some issues with your tournament progress restarting. Our team has been made aware of this issue, and they’re currently looking into it.

If your progress had been reset, please contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key, and our team would be happy to assist you further.

Thanks!

7 Likes