Apatosaurus!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

in reality it’s Rat and Thor.

3 Likes

The most disgusting creatures to face by far are
RAT
Boosted Thor
Thats the Noob starter pack right there

9 Likes

Aaaaaand yet another Rat and Mexichicken hate post. About as original as the arena mechanics.

6 Likes

Well I hope they both get buffed into Tyrant tier. Anything to provoke incessant complaining. While we are at it, I hope both including Thor get immunity to everything. Last but not least, I hope Mexichicken’s evasive stance dodges 100%. Have a nice day.

5 Likes

Your favorite dino
&
Your 2nd favorite dino
:smiling_imp:

Anything with high enough damage + Kaprosuchus. Nobody expects the Kapro.

Rat and :thinking: Rat.

2 Likes

Pity all of you saying Draco, Procerathomimus, apato, majung, the real culprit is stegoceratops, sino, and any cera!

DracoCeratOP :wink:

1 Like

Technically, the original ceras are worse, that darn swap in stunning strike, plus armor peirce.

2 Likes

I would not call them the “worst”. They are good at what they do. But they are irritating. So so irritating.

At least Christmas Chicken is tolerable.

The stupid Rat should just be exterminated.

3 Likes

All ceratopsians are far worse than Mexichicken. Especially with the swap in fairy prance stun attack and the dig in. Nothing can topple Dracocera from its throne with a reputation that proceeds it as being the most annoying and cheap dinosaur in the game.

1 Like

This is one reason 5/8 of my team are immune to stun

Hmmm…

Rat and Procera

A LV30 Apatosaurus running 7000 HP, 4500 ATK, 170 SP, pinning strike, Decelerating impact

A LV30 Ankylosaurus epic running 5300 HP, 4700 ATK, 150 SP, instant invincibility, long protection, vulnerability strike.
those 2 nastie’s are a complete nightmare in anyone’s language !

Why worry about collecting hard to find and target dinos, doing events to get special DNA. You can just find the most common easy to target dino. Get over 200 DNA from each one you find on the map. Buy boosts and pay your way into the 5000+ class. I don’t support doing this just says it is what some people are doing. It would also be less of an issue if we had more battle options