Ludia Forums

TheChaossTheory alliance recruiting!

Howdy, we are a friendly and accepting alliance that needs to fill a few gaps. We have good players here but have trouble with a few new members, keeping them on discord and in communication. We consistently get 8/10 for the weekly alliance incubators, with better communication 9/10 shouldn’t be hard to achieve. We are at 225479 points for the tournament, 5K off tier 6 with two tournaments to go, one of them being a double points tournament. We have beaten every raid boss with only alliance members.

Discord, tournament participation, daily battle incubators and a trophy count of at least 3000 are all mandatory. If you think you would be interested reply here or message me privately!

2 Likes
  1. We consistently get 8/10 for the weekly alliance incubators, with better communication 9/10 shouldn’t be hard to achieve.
  2. We are currently 5K off tier 6 in the tournament with two weeks to go, one of them being a double points tournament. On target to get all members a unique dino without fusing.
  3. We have beaten every raid boss with alliance members only. Although outside help is welcomed we have the ability to beat them within the alliance.
  4. Discord, tournament participation, daily battle incubators and a trophy count of at least 3000 are all mandatory.
1 Like

Filled one spot but we are still looking to fill some cracks. We can add Ceramagnus to the raids we have beaten :slight_smile:

Hello,

I am Koka. I am currently looking for a raiding alliance. Im active everyday. I have 4415 trophies, cap out my daily incubator, donate the dna I am not using. I am level 20 with experience in legendary raids. What time zone are you all raiding in?

Hey so we have people from all over but big groups in Europe and USA so pretty broad. Where are you based?

I’m located in the East coast of the United States

OK we have a fair number of people from the US and so they are on in the morning usually when its my evening, you think you’re interested? If so PM me with your discord name or I can give you mine. I think you’d have enough people on at different times to raid when its convenient for you. A good number us got the latest Apex down if that tempts you at all :wink:

That’s two joined, still want at least two more active, discord using members ! :slight_smile:

A new space just filled up, get in before the tourney finishes ! :wink:

Possibly a space or two opening up if anyone looking let me know

Sent you a message.

1 Like

I am fairly active. On at least 1 or 2 times a day. To participate in tournaments I need 2000 cups and I am at 1000. I am level 9 on a new account (my old account I lost because I accidentally uninstalled when FB was disabled).

Sorry mate, we are full up now

Hi I would like to join I have more than the necessary cups I do all tournements and get the ten takedowns help with missions and have a discord My tag is KangaCraft#5052 if you want to add me
My time zone is Eastern (NA)
I can help in legendary and epic raids sadly not higher

Nvm just read that you are full my bad

@KangaCraft
Are you still looking to join? We’ve had a space open up

1 Like

Hola soy bastante activo y por ahora soy líder de una alianza pequeña, por nivel de jugadores pero siempre estamos con 50 miembros. Me gustaría unirme a algún grupo de discord, y sobre todo intercambiar experiencias. No descarto la posibilidad de pasar a una alianza más activa.

Translated from Spanish

Hello I am quite active and for now I am the leader of a small alliance, by level of players but we are always with 50 members. I would like to join a group of discords, and above all exchange experiences. I do not rule out the possibility of moving to a more active alliance.

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation in the future.

Hello I am quite active and for now I am the leader of a small alliance, by player level but we are always with 50 members. I would like to join a group of discords, and above all exchange experiences. I do not rule out the possibility of moving to a more active alliance.

Sorry we do not do that. If you’re looking to move then let us know.

1 Like