Ludia Forums

TheFinestFuries is looking for one more clan member! Taking down 10 star alphas! (Currently full!)

We’re recruiting! Come take down 10 star alphas with us!

Come join our team!

1 Like

My id is Ken#4368 and meet your requirment of beating Alpha.

I sent you a message @kenken

@Mama_Fury If you’re feeling you don’t have enough members come join the “Skrill Uprising” clan. I’m the only one there (last time I checked) and I REALLY need some backup.

TheFinestFuries has one more spot available! Looking for someone who can keep up with the clan average of around 30k per alpha hit. We’re taking down 10 star alphas in a fun, friendly, laid back environment!

If interested, please send me a screenshot of your roster and tell me about your alpha damage.

Want to take down 10 star alphas in a laid-back, friendly, single clan environment? Come check out TheFinestFuries! We’ve got one spot open and it won’t last long!

All we ask is that you use all 6 of your daily bolts on take down days and be available to use more when needed, have a great attitude and do your best.

We’ve got a clan average of about 30k per alpha hit and we’re taking down alphas every other day and often several days in a row with excellent participation from members.

If interested in joining, please send me a message with a screenshot of your roster and tell me about your alpha damage.