Ludia Forums

Theme Team experiments (for fun)

What did I do?

I thought Gryposuchus was a Cretacious crocodilian, that’s why the nvm

1 Like

Might have been thinking of Deinosuchus.

No, I thought Gryposuchus lived during the mid Cretacious

1 Like

Also lemme recommend some pterosaurs so you don’t get that bad of a week
Strikers:
Pteranodon
Dsungaripterus
Tanks:
Quetzalcoatlus
Alanqa
Bleeders:
Scaphognatus
Darwinopterus

At the moment its alanqa, arambourgiania, pteranodon, Darwinopterus, Quetzalcoatlus and hatzegopteryx as they are my highest level pterosaurs.

Full Cenozoic Team:

Smilodon
Phorusrachos
Entelodon
Carbonemys
Kelenken
Marsupial Lion
Brontotherium
Elasmotherium

2 Likes

Purrusaurus and Gryptosuchus are also cenozoic.

Well, you might need a bulky bleeder or counter attacker to fill the 6th slot

I’ll swap around during the week and try different ones out. At the moment the big bad’s are carrying the team which is what I expected.

I’d advise you to keep alanqa, the rampage will come handy in any occasion

1 Like

Week 10 was the big bad’s and pterosaurs. This week was an almost total bust as I expected. Held my own for a couple days and then swiftly dropped out of Lockwood Estate into low Jurassic Ruins before balancing out.

I knew this team would not do well and it was a real challenge that even the big bad’s were hard pressed to help with. This week won’t be missed! :smile:

Next week will be sauropod week. :sauropod:

2 Likes

It didn’t do well huh, specifically with that Hatzegopteryx

You should’ve used scaphognatus…

1 Like

yeah, I suggested that and apparently Hatzeg got his place

It was too low level. I went with the higher level pterosaurs.

I didn’t expect the team to do well. It’s the fun side of playing them that I was after. :grinning:

Hatzegopteryx had her uses as an expendable starter. And she was able to finish off some weakened dinosaurs.

This is my sauropod team. Get rid of the Indo’s and do a full themed team. I know these are a tad better than the birds. If you have Maxima or Gemini, maybe you won’t need the Indo back-up.

My%20Team%2020191013
Saurapods

2 Likes

um, when he does these team themed things he doesn’t use hybrids (excepting indom and “Alita”), so don’t expect any hybrid sauropods on his roaster

1 Like

As @Slogokok34 says, I don’t use hybrids. I don’t even bother creating them anymore. I’m only interested in the actual prehistoric animals.

I only use Indominus and Indoraptor as they are canon to the films.

4 Likes