Theory About Update 2.3

But still they worked hard to make 2 uniques, 2 epics, 1 rare,1 apex and 1 legendary. Thats 7 creatures. Really, you guys should be kinda happy, not cause their is that horrible poukandactylus but because they are working hard on every update. And sure, they not doing what WE want but still. The new creatures take like 2 hours each to make. So atleast be grafull a little bit…? ur just like oh everything is useless, but that does not affect the game like how indor g2 did

1 Like

This update has a few redeeming qualities, but overall it’s still pretty bad, and we should continue criticising it because if they don’t improve, they’re probably going to lose even more players.

1 Like

they added these creature cause u guys suggested them. :roll_eyes: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I would argue it would have taken Ludia less time and effort to make some of the terrible decisions that happened in 2.3. They could have not touched Shores matchmaking and not introduced short range exclusive night spawns. They could have not put a limit on the dartable short range spawns.

All that is wasted effort.

3 Likes

It’s possible. And your point is?
If I ask for a sandwich and I get 2 slices of bread stuffed with cow dung, you can bet I’ll be complaining about it. And hey, if it means I get a better sandwich next time, what’s to lose?

You don’t get the point.
People are happy (or at least don’t care )about the new creatures and raid boss.
But all the issue adressed the last 6 month have not change a bit.

Honestly this situation sounds a lot like 1.14 and 2.0, the trash update that everyone dislikes comes first and then the awesome update which regenerates the game comes next. Maybe 3.0 is coming next update :grin:

1 Like

Also these matchmaking and “improved” geolocation stuff are not just bad they’re destructive to the game and the player base

1 Like

2.0 was a welcome surprise if we get ardentis out of the equation,personally,i was out for 1.13 and 1.14 when the game was stale.

1 Like

Honestly I was the same way when boosts were implemented. I gave up in 1.7 and returned at 1.12. I was shocked that stat boosts were still a thing.

1 Like

Honestly,Boost 1.0 was a pure disaster,i remember i was out for 3 month aswell. (Mid 1.7/1.8 probably)
Boosts 2.0 correct some things but still allow the speed boost disaster (Rex still faster than velociraptor)
The introduction of update 2.0 bring a new step in the right direction: giving us 6 boosts point of every kind in green stops.

It honestly was, but the most scary part about them was the first day of their release where you could buy an unlimited supply of boosts in the market. Luckily ludia corrected that issue quickly.

1 Like